Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

I thought him and McGinn were decent in the first half but both equally atrocious in the 2nd. Both need and deserve a break this summer more than anyone else in the squad. 

• Like 1

Really odd decision to play him and Super John in a dead rubber game to be honest. Think Emery got that one wrong. They've both been shattered for weeks. 

4 minutes ago, Powehi said:

Really odd decision to play him and Super John in a dead rubber game to be honest. Think Emery got that one wrong. They've both been shattered for weeks. 

It’s not like we had loads of options there though. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Powehi said:

I thought he and Martinez would have been given an early holiday as they're both going to the Copa America but as @LondonLax says we didn’t have much choice, other than Tim who it seems Unai doesn't rate.

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Congrats to him. Unfortunate for us as it would have been really nice for him to get an extended rest over the summer. It's even more important now to bring in rotation options for him if he's going to be playing in international matches during the breaks. 

9 hours ago, Jas10 said:

How to know something is a gathering of Brazilian people without being told it's a gathering of Brazilian people: wait less than ten seconds and a guy starts doing the most insane capoeira.

Is this just a daily occurrence in Rio?

'I'm sorry young man, could you pass me some bran flakes from the top shelf there?'

*man does backflip and begins dancing*

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

All i saw from this was Dougie is one lucky fellow.

A large network of male friends is definitely important…

Errrmmm…

And a girlfriend who has set up her camera to record the reaction. Must avoid making a comment about other things that they might have recorded…do not make that comment…must…so…difficult…Stefan Postma says hi…

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Say some GANGsta is dissing your bran flakes. You just give him one of these... 

this is the single best post I have ever seen on VT. So fantastically obscure, so on topic: perfect. How do I give you all of my likes in one go? End VT: we have a winner 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

this is the single best post I have ever seen on VT. So fantastically obscure, so on topic: perfect. How do I give you all of my likes in one go? End VT: we have a winner 

Thank you, sir 🫡 

I'm just glad someone got the reference 😅

• Like 1

Â