Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

He has had some great performances for us, but I think his (lack of) development over the last 18 months makes it very attractive to accept that bid. For me he is already the weakest link in our starting 11 and he probably will only lose value from here.

No fee for Chambers. I think the end is nigh for Dougie. 
incidentally I’d take £35m for him. We can replace him with better quality I think with that money. He hasn’t really improved since he’s been here. 

Edited by Spoony
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Spoony said:

incidentally I’d take £35m for him. We can replace him with better quality I think with that money. He hasn’t really improved since she’s been here. 

Chambers only had 6 months left on his contract though

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

If that offer gets to £40m, we’ll sell. You can replace Luiz with that much money. He’s a good player but he’s not that good. 

I agree. If it’s Newcastle make it £45m. Someone is pushing hard and they must feel that there’s hope. I would not be surprised at all if he is gone by Monday. 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

If that offer gets to £40m, we’ll sell. You can replace Luiz with that much money. He’s a good player but he’s not that good. 

Yeah, as Del Boys says "You Know it Makes Sense"

And people think paying £40 Mil for Bisoumma is too much 

33 minutes ago, Spoony said:

incidentally I’d take £35m for him. We can replace him with better quality I think with that money. He hasn’t really improved since she’s been here. 

Don’t blame it on her mate. 

• Haha 1

£40m would be the line I think, not bad wedge for someone who'll be in the last year of their contract come the summer and allegedly we haven't been sure about signing up to a new contract before now.

Still hope we don't sell but £40m would be right on the line of where it becomes decent business I think. Hopefully we don't accept regardless.

If it's Newcastle don't accept anything less than £100m

I think we would regret him going. But sometimes things need changing to really push us in to the next level. If we got £40 million that’s a £25 million profit. Still, I think I’d do all we can to get him to sign a new contract. 

• Like 1

Â