Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

He looked completely knackered from about 80 mins onward.  Him not getting called up for Brazil is a blessing for us.

I thought he looked it from about 30 mins onwards.

Another thing I thought might have played on his mind...not a clue if it actually did.

Joao Gomes directly opposite him was called up for Brazil more recently than him and I wonder if he got in his own head a bit. Really trying to outplay him.

Off day. He'll be back.

Rest will do him good, the pitch looked a bit sluggish today, a few of our players were having trouble with passes.

Lost the ball for their goal, but Kamara would have made a tactical foul if he didn't pick up that early yellow. There's been a few games where either Luiz or Kamara have picked up silly early yellows and it puts them on the backfoot in situations like this for the rest of the game.

13 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

Rest will do him good, the pitch looked a bit sluggish today, a few of our players were having trouble with passes.

Lost the ball for their goal, but Kamara would have made a tactical foul if he didn't pick up that early yellow. There's been a few games where either Luiz or Kamara have picked up silly early yellows and it puts them on the backfoot in situations like this for the rest of the game.

Lost the ball but in a very safe area. To be fair we had good numbers back, we just didnt pick up the goalscorer and the deflection off Digne did us no favours.

Not his greatest game, to be expected though.

2 hours ago, allani said:

Just reading on a Spurs / London forum that they think that the arrival of Lange puts them in pole position to sign Watkins, Diaby and Dougie - with Dougie being a good rotation option.  It's taken me 45 minutes to stop laughing long enough to type this message!!

Its hard work to fathom how arrogant they can be.  Won **** all  apart from the best stadium competition. They understand nothing about our club and ownership. I could actually like them with their new manager playing good football but nah. If they think that Lange is a risk because he is coming from a small club like us then they deserve a 10 million fine for serving disease ridden hotdogs and every one of their internationals gets an acl this week followed by all their girlfriends cheating on them with Arsenal players.

The thing is he isn't even that pretty. But certainly he has a lovely bottom. 

He comes across as a nice guy. Thought him and Alisha made a good couple.

PS. Hope people see how ridiculous this post is. As is the post in the Alisha Lehmann thread.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â