Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

19 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Got nothing but love for this little nutter.

Will always have a place in Villa hearts both for his heroics ( Both on purpose and accidental ) and madness.

Wish him the best!

Yup his form after Project Restart was very good, he and Luiz saved us.

His form was never 'very good'. He may have scored a couple of goals in the run-in, but he never played above 'average', and was mainly below that level.

Edited by Tom13
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

His form was never 'very good'. He may have scored a couple of goals in the run-in, but he never played above 'average', and was mainly below that level.

Actually Tom I would challenge that his form was never very good. I thought he played quite well for the first part of 20/21 season and was more than worthy of his place in the side at that time, but once the teams form dropped unfortunately so did his. I admit that was his only really consistent spell for us, but I felt it was unfair to say that his form was never good.

On the whole he lacks that bit of quality, but it’s become more and more glaringly obvious as the quality in our squad has improved.

I wish him all the best, he scored some important goals in his time here and always gave 100% effort!

46 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

Actually Tom I would challenge that his form was never very good. I thought he played quite well for the first part of 20/21 season and was more than worthy of his place in the side at that time, but once the teams form dropped unfortunately so did his. I admit that was his only really consistent spell for us, but I felt it was unfair to say that his form was never good.

On the whole he lacks that bit of quality, but it’s become more and more glaringly obvious as the quality in our squad has improved.

I wish him all the best, he scored some important goals in his time here and always gave 100% effort!

You know what mate, he was decent in that run. It was the only time he actually looked calm on the ball! And I hold my hands up - I had completely forgotten about his performances in those few games.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Seems it's been confirmed by Trabzponsor now.

FB_IMG_1655829049848-min.jpg

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Turkish American Trabzonspor Fans Association #itk

Was just coming to edit, as I just realised I lifted it from someone, who lifted it, and that it's not actually official in any way ffs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sne said:

Won't be official until we hear from the People, peoples front of the Turkish American Trabzonspor Fans Association 

**** off. I'm waiting for confirmation from the Turkish American Trabzonspor Peoples Front Fans Association. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Yup his form after Project Restart was very good, he and Luiz saved us.

sadly, no sentiment in football.

where, we want to go, its ruthless.

but the back post, will never be the same.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, TRO said:

Very true TRO, I'll miss Trez though.

I always got a buzz when he came on as sub and we needed a goal. He may or may not do it for us, but he'd die trying.

I wish him all the very best for the future.

29 minutes ago, TRO said:

If having sentiment in football meant we kept Trezeguet, I'm delighted there's no sentiment in football. Why is it "sadly"?! He's not even close to Premier League level. He ran a lot, and is a lovely bloke. Sweet. He's made an absolute mint here, will continue to do so and has already achieved more in sport than 99% of others.

The romanticism centred on this guy would nourish Randy Lerner. Its **** mental.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

its not official anywhere i see!?

Got duped.

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Was just coming to edit, as I just realised I lifted it from someone, who lifted it, and that it's not actually official in any way ffs.

Â