Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

Imagine how good a centerback he’s going to be then!

He's so good at many parts off the game. Passing, moving with the ball, crossing and apparently shooting as well. Good in duels as well. Comes a bit short on concentration and reading the game though. I can only imagine it will improve. 

Just now, It's Your Round said:

Cracking goal from Konsa, much as I love Mings, he’s not having that one in my book. 

I thought The rule was that deflections were only given if it was going off target? That was going in regardless so should be konsas goal

• Like 2

Just now, Skruff said:

He's so good at many parts off the game. Passing, moving with the ball, crossing and apparently shooting as well. Good in duels as well. Comes a bit short on concentration and reading the game though. I can only imagine it will improve. 

You can see him (and Hause) are learning and being lead through the game by Mings. They both look to Mings throughout the match. 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I thought The rule was that deflections were only given if it was going off target? That was going in regardless so should be konsas goal

No that’s own goals. The goal scorer is the last player to get a touch. 

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I don't think he likes the 3, not got the experience for it and when to step in step out etc

Definitely think he'll get better though and should the worst happen he'd be a good player for us next season in the championship

Interesting! I think he's really relishing the back 3! All about opinions I guess.

Edited by Adam2003
  • Like 1

Just now, Adam2003 said:

Interesting! I think he's really relishing the back 3!

I can't think who it was at the weekend who didn't step out to the ball (think it was mings as konsa covered the run behind him) I think the 3 of them still aren't comfortable in a 3 when someone runs with the ball at them, they don't know who should go and who should stay, tonight he's been drawn to the ball, he's out of position for the goal, way out, he's come across like being in a 2 (and it would be poor in a 2) doesn't need to do it

Throwing the ball in the box the 3 of them will mop it up all day long 

For me he is a better version of Tuanzebe.  He can stay fit and isn't scared of an aeriel duel.  As we get more comfortable with the back 3 can see him overlapping the wide men effectively like Sheffield United do. 

Another young player rising to the occasion. You love to see it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Me too. Maybe that rule only counts if it hits a defender?  Who knows with the Premier League. They seem to make up rules as they go along these days. 

• Like 1

Â