Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

Sky said he could play after FT but I think that's wrong.

You get banned after 2 or 4 yellows in the EFL Cup. They blank off after the quarters. Konsa got booked both legs of the semi so I think he's out.

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

So apparently the rule changed this year. You can’t miss the final because of a Yellow Card anymore. Commentator got it wrong, could only miss the final if he got sent off.

So he’s available

Really? Seems an odd one

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

So apparently the rule changed this year. You can’t miss the final because of a Yellow Card anymore. Commentator got it wrong, could only miss the final if he got sent off.

So he’s available

Yay. I was gutted for the guy when the commentator said he would miss the final. Especially because the lino had got it working. Also I bloody hate the idea of 2 yellow cards keeping a  player out of the final. That's just horrible

He's a lucky boy if so. I know it's competitive and frustration rises but you also have to be professional and rise above a shite decision as it could cost you long term or even short term if he he had needed to take a yellow to stop Vardy sprinting through. 

Douglas then goes and kicks the ball away right in front of the ref a few minutes later. 

Players definitely showing their immaturity at times and that lack of discipline needs to be worked on. 

Tonight was beautiful but we really need to engage the brain at times. The annoying thing is that Luiz and Konsa seem generally wise and with it. 

I guess it's a fine line between great, pin-point focus and energy to flying off the handle with frustration for elite players. 

We won't get away with that forever though and pointless yellows really need cracking down upon. 

That said, awesome result tonight and Konsa was quality throughout minus that moment. Well done lad! 

2 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Really? Seems an odd one

I seem to remember seeing something similar. I think it’s a fair rule. To miss what might actually be the game of your career because of a yellow card is incredibly harsh. 

10 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

What a **** stupid decision to let Chester leave. 

Dont worry, i got told I was effectively scare mongering for questioning why we let Chester leave without a replacement, and saying if one if our defenders got injured we would then need revan on the bench....(and good forbid we have another injury now)....

Sure we will be fine.....cus I was told we would be.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2

Just now, MaVilla said:

Dont worry, i got told I was effectively scare mongering for questioning why we let Chester leave without a replacement, and saying if one if our defenders got injured we would then need revan on the bench....

Sure we will be fine.....cus I was told we would be.

Yep same here. It wasn't an issue. 

It still might not be. But why on earth take the chance. 

We are not good enough to get points if kids from the u23 are needed.

On 02/02/2020 at 09:40, Tomaszk said:

Well it's OK because surely we've got a recall option on Chester.

What's with the Chester nonsense? Hasn't played in last 41 league games excluding EFL finals run. Another invented stick to beat Smith with

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

What's with the Chester nonsense? Hasn't played in last 41 league games excluding EFL finals run. Another invented stick to beat Smith with

There have been some, almost gleeful, I Told You So'ing in the past 2 days.

Why people with that mindset just don't step away from the computer, I'll never know.

• Like 1

Â