Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Me too. Maybe that rule only counts if it hits a defender?  Who knows with the Premier League. They seem to make up rules as they go along these days. 

I think that’s the case

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

Says him and Mings had an argument at HT, then forgot about it and got on with it.

Mings was raging at him after the goal. From the body language I assume he was insinuating that Deeney was bullying him and he should "get into him"

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Mings was raging at him after the goal. From the body language I assume he was insinuating that Deeney was bullying him and he should "get into him"

Yeah I noticed that too.

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I think Ezri could do with beefing up a bit.

That being said, Tyrone looks like a goliath beside him.

12 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

And that's why I **** love Tyrone. Been so long since we've had a player be like that and also be able to back it up with his own play rather than all mouth.

Shame he didn't catch it before they left Deeney with the freedom of Birmingham - but as long as the Young players around him learn somehow I suppose!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Me too. Maybe that rule only counts if it hits a defender?  Who knows with the Premier League. They seem to make up rules as they go along these days. 

If it's off an attacking team's player it is whoever gets the last touch, if it's off the defensive team's player it depends whether the shot was on target or not.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I actually think he’s been poor at times lately albeit he definitely has a big future. Good signing for the money/age.

I agree with this. I find them both frustrating sometimes (maybe even a lot of the time) but I think Luiz and Konsa have more potential than the other summer signings. 

I like Guilbert the most to watch. 

Â