Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

It’s not uncommon for a Player after a near career ending injury to go back on loan to familiar surroundings at a lower level, Aaron Ramsey went back to Cardiff following his injury when he was at Arsenal, I wouldn’t say Wes has particularly impressed but I wouldn’t say he’s done here either. Hope he his career back on track couldn’t have been easy 

Edited by gwi1890

Is this really happening??

In a way sad to see hes not got his chance but we are above his level now while we wernt when he came in.

I would like to shout something i shouted often in the Tammy thread that if hes off we need someone who can step into his place. Were already Injury ridden and with Wesley gone back to Belgium were going to be short of a striker. I dont think we will go pay anymore for another striker this season but the gap left by Wesley does need filling. We will most likely see a Youth come up now right? And for me that is an exciting thought.

Will we see Brad Young or Cameron Archer fill Wesley's boots, I certainly wouldnt mind that while Barry's on loan isnt he, it's all exciting.

Now in my mind all we have to do is move Davis on as he is not good enough for what we need any longer and I dont think he will be a scorer or get any better, his level is the championship i think.

Goodluck Wesley i hope it works out for you, wherever you go mate. Thank you for your time here and at least trying but thank you for sending those Man UTD players I to the billboards. 

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

Post on poster aside… ( I’ll take the warning or ban ) I’m sorry you're talking (as usual) complete & utter horse $h!T. Google the pictures of his leg separating FFS … We can never know what Wesley could’ve been before his career trajectory was curtailed through ZERO fault of his own …Callously ignoring this, you deride him and his abilities based for whatever sad and apparent self gratifying reason… You call yourself a Villa fan yet relish in criticising at every opportunity hyperbolically 90% of the time.  

I cannot understand how anyone wouldn’t want to see Wesley again in a Villa shirt myself. Just think about it … 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fruitvilla said:

Is all this official or still speculation? There is nothing on ...  avfc.co.uk

It’s been confirmed by the Midlands journos such as Matt Maher n Greg the knob Evans…

• Thanks 1

I think it would be a good move. I’m not a big fan of him, but since he came back from injury he showed some aggression and potentially good aerial plays. Which is why I use to rate Davis more at. But I think now we’re more into all round players and we can’t depend on hoofing for where we want to be. 

14 hours ago, Mazrim said:

Wtf is going on with Barrows badge?

A half submerged nuclear submarine, some sort of flying insect being impaled by an arrow, a rose and a football?

It's like the results of a potluck clip art generator.

Or it's some kind of future predicting Illuminati ritual symbolism which came to pass last night.

Barrow being destroyed ( Impaled ) by an Archer ( Arrow ) ☠️

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, macandally said:

Sod Man City, I would be happy if he knocked out Gresford!

It would only take one punch given the size of Wes but let’s keep this on topic and talk about football 🤣

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Will we see Brad Young or Cameron Archer fill Wesley's boots, I certainly wouldnt mind that while Barry's on loan isnt he, it's all exciting.

Ermmmm.  About Brad...... 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thabucks said:

Post on poster aside… ( I’ll take the warning or ban ) I’m sorry you're talking (as usual) complete & utter horse $h!T. Google the pictures of his leg separating FFS … We can never know what Wesley could’ve been before his career trajectory was curtailed through ZERO fault of his own …Callously ignoring this, you deride him and his abilities based for whatever sad and apparent self gratifying reason… You call yourself a Villa fan yet relish in criticising at every opportunity hyperbolically 90% of the time.  

I cannot understand how anyone wouldn’t want to see Wesley again in a Villa shirt myself. Just think about it … 

Not ignoring anything. 

Just pointing out Wesley always looked a poor player. 

I just saw him put his hands around an opposition player's neck in pre season. Acting like a mad man. That's not a player I want representing my club. 

I wish him well at Brugge but am not sad to see him leaving. 

Â