Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

On 25/06/2019 at 07:57, Rugeley Villa said:

Good point . I’m just massively worried about where our goals are going to come from. Grealish, although makes everything tick, is not a goal scorer. At the minute I’m not seeing a goal scorer. I was hoping we was going to buy Tammy, but that ships sailed. 

Don’t you worry, I have a feeling Wesley is going to bang in a ton of goals.

On 25/06/2019 at 13:57, Rugeley Villa said:

Good point . I’m just massively worried about where our goals are going to come from. Grealish, although makes everything tick, is not a goal scorer. At the minute I’m not seeing a goal scorer. I was hoping we was going to buy Tammy, but that ships sailed. 

I am surprised you thought Tammy would be the solution to us scoring goals in the PL. He is inexperienced at that level and he isn't exactly a great finisher to begin with. 

12 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I am surprised you thought Tammy would be the solution to us scoring goals in the PL. He is inexperienced at that level and he isn't exactly a great finisher to begin with. 

He’s also not proven in the prem  but he is proven in a tougher league than the Belgium league. I honestly think Tammy will end up a good prem league striker. He does need to be more clinical though, especially now that he won’t get as many chances as he did in the championship . Tammy suits our team well, and if possible I would have been more than happy for us to buy him. 

I think we all would like to buy Tammy, but this hype of him being a great goalscorer is something I just don't agree with. 

He had a good season for us, but had Grealish behind him and also had 6 penalty goals. He missed a LOT of chances. Also had a lot of goals from deflections or headers. From open play his individual record wasn't impressive at all. Probably around 12 goals. 

He has potential, but the notion that he is that bloody good already is just wrong. 

• Like 1

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ABgx4xpW2y0

all his goals from last season. Looks quick, strong, good with his feet. Reeeeeeaaaallly hope he performs, it’s easy to imagine him connecting onto balls from the wide players and playing in Jack and SJM. He does that Kane thing  a few times where he’ll get the ball in the box with his back to goal and then spin and find the corner very quickly and without aiming. Very excited. Can also score from outside the box which is something completely lacking in Tammy.

Edited by MrSmirch

Picture of him with Pitarch, has wrong season year,  last years sponsor and kitmaker in the background, so strange that they would pose there. Only the other day the club tweeted a photo from last season of Hourihane in training and they photoshopped out the Luke logo on his t shirt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, useless said:

Picture of him with Pitarch, has wrong season year,  last years sponsor and kitmaker in the background, so strange that they would pose there. Only the other day the club tweeted a photo from last season of Hourihane in training and they photoshopped out the Luke logo on his t shirt.

I thought he was still involved and doing our casualwear?

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Well spotted.

I thought it was strange that the club would edit out the Luke logo, it's not as if there isn't plenty of other photos of the Luke kits all over the internet. I guess from now on Kappa want to be the only sports wear brand associated with the kit/training gear as they're paying money for the privelege.

Â