Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

On 22/04/2019 at 12:43, Ingram85 said:

I’d love a proper yellow kit again instead of the day glow Tour De France style kit we had when we went down. I loved the ‘85 and ‘91 yellow kits we had, the less said about the Diadora and Hummel efforts the better. 

A modern take on using the ‘85 colours would be lovely. Just don’t want another white or black kit.

I liked the Diadora yellow kit though it might be that we won games wearing it, season before we had a dreadful away record but probably a nicer away kit 😂😂

Image result for olof mellberg old trafford

Image result for aston villa 2003/04 angel

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I liked the Diadora yellow kit though it might be that we won games wearing it, season before we had a dreadful away record but probably a nicer away kit 😂😂

Image result for olof mellberg old trafford

Image result for aston villa 2003/04 angel

I had this one I did quite like this one better out of all our yellows 

2 hours ago, jim said:

It's the same for the shirts as well. Haven't been able to buy the home or third kit in decent adult and kids sizes since before Christmas.

@OutByEaster? Can you maybe bring this up at the next meeting?

On a side note if the kits this green again I'm going to vom

_20190426_142910.JPG

Edited by Demitri_C

On 16/04/2019 at 12:43, Keyblade said:

I agree with @dont_do_it_doug., at least tentatively. All of the football shirts I own are size L. Recently bought an L in the away shirt and as mentioned, it's weirdly tight around the chest and the sleeves are a little long. I compared it with my 09/10 away shirt that just fits beautifully. Now, I say tentatively because it could just be a sizing difference and so I have an XL home shirt on the way so I will compare. I have a sneaking suspicion that the XL would be too big and it's just the fit of the shirts that are off. Which is a shame because they're gorgeous.

Got the XL and it fits much better. Sleeves a little long still but nothing too bad.

It's also **** gorgeous. Of course it took a Villa fan to get this shade of claret.

I loved the yellow kit with the black and yellow badge. I also loved the purple and white quarters from a couple of years ago. But then I loved the 90's green stripes. Guess I like the more out there away shirts.

Would love us to have a sash sometime

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

google image search "Sassuolo Calcio kappa" Quite a few nice ones over the years & they all look quite clean & simple

Kappa has just been solid over the past 4/5 years. Confident they'll give us some good kits next season.

Really disappointed by the lack of mockups though :( 

6 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

I loved the yellow kit with the black and yellow badge. I also loved the purple and white quarters from a couple of years ago. But then I loved the 90's green stripes. Guess I like the more out there away shirts.

Would love us to have a sash sometime

I cannot express in words just how opposite I am to all your points. 

Our two worst kits of all time and the utter utter horror of a sash kit. 

Each to his own though. 

Do we know yet what sponsor is going to ruin our new shirts next season? (and pay us money for it)

Hate that 32 red that half of the teams in this league has

• Like 1

Just now, sne said:

Do we know yet what sponsor is going to ruin our new shirts next season? (and pay us money for it)

Hate that 32 red that half of the teams in this league has

i would think it depends on the league we are in.

1 minute ago, S-Platt said:

i would think it depends on the league we are in.

Yeah probably.

Or it could be done deal, but other financial terms depending on what league.

Just hope it isn't another (or the same) betting company.

Â