3 minutes ago, avfcwills10 said:

Why is the painted girl at the end crying? What do you know Kappa? Tell us now what you know. 

Perhaps someone tried to Kappa feel?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I'm surprised we haven't stuck with Like. I was very skeptical when it was initially announced, but their designs and the quality of the products has been the best we've had in years, imo

• Like 1

I hope they, Kappa, launch a 3rd kit.

If their away kits are anything to go by in previous years if other teams then I am confident ours is going to look cool too.

Trying to get hold of the white 18/19 Luke kit is impossible though. Only seen it online in 3XL size.

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I hope they, Kappa, launch a 3rd kit.

If their away kits are anything to go by in previous years if other teams then I am confident ours is going to look cool too.

Trying to get hold of the white 18/19 Luke kit is impossible though. Only seen it online in 3XL size.

Plenty in the club shop

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Plenty in the club shop

Why are they not available online?

Only socks and shorts there. Will give VV a call tomorrow snd hopefully have one here before POF day.

Equally, does anyone have a pic of the play off final edition of our shirt?

I know someone submitted a picture of it on here but it doesn't seem to load up.

Anyone else have a pic of what it looks like? Many thanks?

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â