Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

34 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Equally, does anyone have a pic of the play off final edition of our shirt?

I know someone submitted a picture of it on here but it doesn't seem to load up.

Anyone else have a pic of what it looks like? Many thanks?

unSRBom.jpg

Same as the regular shirt but with sleeve patches & central play off final text.

They did some for last years final too but don't think they had the sleeve patches.

zJakzJ2.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Why are they not available online?

Only socks and shorts there. Will give VV a call tomorrow snd hopefully have one here before POF day.

Yeah I’d imagine socks & shorts to, I brought a L top just 10 days ago £30 

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

From memory, some of our worst performances come with Blue shorts.

Personally, I've wanted us to go down a more Claret/Maroon route ala Roma.

Isn't it the other way round? Swear people always used to grown whenever we played in claret shorts because we tended to do worse in them.

1 hour ago, Mantis said:

Isn't it the other way round? Swear people always used to grown whenever we played in claret shorts because we tended to do worse in them.

Yeah, I thought we’d been rubbish in claret shorts... didn’t we lose in the Carabao cup in all claret this year? Might be wrong.

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

From memory, some of our worst performances come with Blue shorts.

Personally, I've wanted us to go down a more Claret/Maroon route ala Roma.

Aesthetically, all claret is overkill.  Villa look like Villa when there is a contrast between shirt and shorts, whether that’s white or, more unusually, blue.

It was always a given that blue was the alternative to white if there was a clash.  Then came the 1980s...

Read in a few articles that Fanatics will continue to make the kit, so just the designer has changed from Luke to Kappa

I don't know if this is just normal though and last year Villa made a big song and dance about a 3 way partnership?

4 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

unSRBom.jpg

Same as the regular shirt but with sleeve patches & central play off final text.

They did some for last years final too but don't think they had the sleeve patches.

zJakzJ2.jpg

How do we order that? 

Home: Claret and blue shirt, white shorts, black socks

Away: White shirt, white shorts, claret socks

Change: Black shirt, black shorts, claret socks

Club should mandate black boots. Imagine a rampaging Villa all in black boots...

2 hours ago, jim said:

How do we order that? 

Club shop/Villa Village I think Jim?

Going to inquire myself later today. I'm now torn between this one and our White shirt from this season.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

10 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Yeah, I thought we’d been rubbish in claret shorts... didn’t we lose in the Carabao cup in all claret this year? Might be wrong.

Superstition is not a thing we should get caught up in lol.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Home: Claret and blue shirt, white shorts, black socks

Away: White shirt, white shorts, claret socks

Change: Black shirt, black shorts, claret socks

Club should mandate black boots. Imagine a rampaging Villa all in black boots...

Claret and blue boots should be a thing for us.

I'm not against Kappa being on our shirts but I do feel that something dreadful will make a comeback now.

I've not heard anyone say it for such a long time yet there are those who used to brand anyone wearing Kappa ( A KAPPA WEARING HO ), I'm scared to wear our shirt and being called one for once rather than branding my friends with it 😉..

39 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I agree, I hate it when we wear completely all claret.

This is why I haven't sprung for a Luke home shirt. Must have blue sleeves for me.

2 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Superstition is not a rhing we should get caught up in lol.

HAHA I was going to say the same thing, perhaps we should stop playing in claret & blue as we've been rubbish in that too over the years!

• Haha 1

Â