Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

On 27/04/2019 at 16:45, sne said:

Their stuff for Betis this season:

Real Betis Balompié Kombat Gara Third Shirt 18/19

I can already picture it, Sawiris and Edens unveil the kit at the launch they bring out Tony Xia wearing our new home shirt, the plans for our theme park emblazoned across it. Villa Talk is offline for days after the meltdown. All is good with the world.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, wilko154 said:

I can already picture it, Sawiris and Edens unveil the kit at the launch they bring out Tony Xia wearing our new home shirt, the plans for our theme park emblazoned across it. Villa Talk is offline for days after the meltdown. All is good with the world.

All via a highly confusing tweet from Xia consisting only out of emojis. 

On 27/04/2019 at 22:39, slovenian said:

28mdxyg.jpg28bae1d.jpg

Ow whoever made these can i get a Rowntree's one, would so make my day since its my last name..

Would love a Rowntree's fruit gum colour home kit lol.

Edited by Dave-R

25 minutes ago, spiezels said:

Kappa stuff looks so shite

I disagree - look at Leeds (not much love for them) but their kits and gear is beautiful. Same goes for Napoli.

I guess it's a matter of opinion but I would rather have a Kappa kit than another Adidas/nike kit template that everyone else has.

• Like 1

On 20/04/2019 at 19:56, deeps said:

Still shocked it isn’t Adidas

I'm not.

I think we may see Adidas eventually but I imagine that is somethingn in the pipeline of the many future plans the owners will have.

The whole adidas thing could be used as a powerful financial tool further down the line. I think where we are at the minute as a club it would be too soon to roll out something big involving Adidas right now.

Personally I have never liked the brand in a football shirt sense but if the kits where decent it could be stomached I guess.

I wouldn't like to see the stand seats plastered with the logo either like you see with Anfield and Stamford Bridge etc. but again, it's the financial revenue it could bring that will maybe see it happen. 😔

As for our forthcoming new supplier, I wonder if the training range will be any good?

I had one of these in my late teens and I loved it.

Rare-Kappa-Vintage-Italy-Euro-2000-Playe

Also, something like this one with Villa would be fantastic..

lightX_8_6114be3f-d96a-4da1-a821-03062fd

• Like 1

On 27/04/2019 at 23:59, slovenian said:

Kappa09cc1556406148.jpg

This one..

On 27/04/2019 at 22:39, slovenian said:

28mdxyg.jpg28bae1d.jpg

And this green one with a bit of Red added into it would look bloody awesome and even better if we lost the Cadbury logos.

We would need to add a bit of red or it will look like we've borrowed a Celtic away shirt.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

On 27/04/2019 at 19:34, Keyblade said:

Yes please to all 3 of these. The second one reminds me of the Spain Euro 2016 home kit, one of my favorites ever.

On 27/04/2019 at 16:45, sne said:

Their stuff for Betis this season:

Real Betis Balompié Kombat Gara Home Shirt 18/19 Away Shirt Adults Real Betis Balompié Real Betis Balompié Kombat Gara Third Shirt 18/19

Imagine a pic of Brum city centre on that bottom shirt - we would look like a bunch of green aliens coming out of their spaceship (Bull Ring)! 

• Like 1

On 04/05/2019 at 13:27, villarocker said:

Imagine a pic of Brum city centre on that bottom shirt - we would look like a bunch of green aliens coming out of their spaceship (Bull Ring)! 

They look too tight on the mannequins.

too long too! Not a fan at all. Look at Pontus for Leeds, looks like a right bell when it’s untucked

On 04/05/2019 at 11:07, AvfcRigo82 said:

Does that come complete with a Horse and Jockey?

No but there’s an optional riding crop, for those that enjoy extra curricular activities of a certain nature....

• Haha 1

What really annoys me at villa is the lack of sizes for s/m/l. Nothing online for any of the things I wanted online. So I thought I'd go villa Village on sat. 

Yet again the same all they have was for sizes xl and xxl. Really really frustrating. When is the next agm as this was the same as last year? 

It's like they don't want the extra money  for the coffers. 

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What really annoys me at villa is the lack of sizes for s/m/l. Nothing online for any of the things I wanted online. So I thought I'd go villa Village on sat. 

Yet again the same all they have was for sizes xl and xxl. Really really frustrating. When is the next agm as this was the same as last year? 

It's like they don't want the extra money  for the coffers. 

Very true order less XL XXL and XXXL and invest in more kids and adult S M and L just a few 100 more of each should satisfy the demand.  I know a few people that wanted the home and away shirts for their kids for summer holidays as you know the new one won't be out until September!!

I guess the feel good factor the last few months of the season has caught them by surprise!?

• Like 1

Â