Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

14 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Very true order less XL XXL and XXXL and invest in more kids and adult S M and L just a few 100 more of each should satisfy the demand.  I know a few people that wanted the home and away shirts for their kids for summer holidays as you know the new one won't be out until September!!

I guess the feel good factor the last few months of the season has caught them by surprise!?

I heard so many people complaining about the sizes for shirts. 

I wanted the taped training bottoms, the third kit, the plum long sleeved black training top and one of the polo's. 

Had none of those in either of the above sizes. All xl and above. 

The Luke sizings all seemed a little off this year.

I'm a medium in tops and bottoms across every item of clothing I've bought across brands, but Luke were a 'S' for the tops and a 'L' for the bottoms! I only bought some training wear so don't know if this applied to the kits but I assume so. I'm not quite sure how as a six foot, average build guy I'm a 'small' for the tops!

On 04/05/2019 at 10:01, spiezels said:

Kappa stuff looks so shite.

I disagree mate; I always liked Kappa... Night bright vibrant colours and striking designs...

Then again, its all a matter of opinion...

Im looking forward to seeing our new kit

5 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Any idea if they will release any more of the training gear? I am desperate for the black hooded top they wear pre-game.

Unlikely mate I've been waiting eight weeks for sizes on things I wanted. It looks like it's all the stuff that nobody wants left. 

So unless syour a plus size as most are xl and above its unlikely. Very frustrating 

On 13/05/2019 at 08:28, S-Platt said:

I guess the feel good factor the last few months of the season has caught them by surprise!?

Nope, there has been very little stock since before Christmas. Same problem last year as well.

On 13/05/2019 at 09:19, Demitri_C said:

What really annoys me at villa is the lack of sizes for s/m/l. Nothing online for any of the things I wanted online. So I thought I'd go villa Village on sat. 

Yet again the same all they have was for sizes xl and xxl. Really really frustrating. When is the next agm as this was the same as last year? 

It's like they don't want the extra money  for the coffers. 

This. Exactly my experience. I don't get why they sell training tops as regular fit either. Should be slimfit. 

7 hours ago, Junxs said:

Does anyone know if we are due new sponsors next season?

I really hope its not 32red again

Not a fan of betting companies on shirt fronts as they are so common, just like 32 RED is on shirt fronts this season in the Championship.  However in 32 RED's defence it looks good on the shirt, very simple.

So is it confirmed that we are wearing the home shirt for the playoff final then?

1 minute ago, Killeen30 said:

Not a fan of betting companies on shirt fronts as they are so common, just like 32 RED is on shirt fronts this season in the Championship.  However in 32 RED's defence it looks good on the shirt, very simple.

So is it confirmed that we are wearing the home shirt for the playoff final then?

I think both teams can wear home kits? There is no clash, is there?

Just now, Mic09 said:

I think both teams can wear home kits? There is no clash, is there?

Of course, how obvious is that haha.  My apologies, long weekend working and just arrived in work!  My bad.

• Like 1

Â