Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

11 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Still scarred by our relegation kit. No to yellow for a long long time please.

I agree I don't want anymore yellows. I'd love a navy kit. I dont recall us ever having one of those. 

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I agree I don't want anymore yellows. I'd love a navy kit. I dont recall us ever having one of those. 

Apart from this season?

I’d love a proper yellow kit again instead of the day glow Tour De France style kit we had when we went down. I loved the ‘85 and ‘91 yellow kits we had, the less said about the Diadora and Hummel efforts the better. 

A modern take on using the ‘85 colours would be lovely. Just don’t want another white or black kit.

What I'm finding really annoying is the training wear stuff never gets back in stock. I wanted to buy a whole load of things months ago and they never had my size and months later it's never been in stock and completely off the online shop now. 

Sort it out villa your missing out in money!! 

• Like 1

On 16/04/2019 at 10:39, sne said:

I think the Luke kits are nice, but not that special.

a football shirt encapsulates a mood and a moment in time. Due to the historic events this season and more historic events to come  this shirt will go down in history. Also because they kept tight reign on the production it's been sold out for ages except in lard ass sizes.. So will become a special piece in years to come, especially if Jack fufills his potential by captining england abd moving to real madrid

I decided to get one after the hull game Grealish staying however I never got round to it.

How pissed off do I feel now? my mate said get the 87 reissue henson shirt. What? wear a relegation shirt to wembley?  no.

I think if we are going to move away from luke77 we should be going up the ladder by hiring amarni. 

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

We wouldn't be allowed navy as primary away kit - it's a dark colour and so is claret.  Not enough of a contrast.

Really?? The colours look nothing alike. We have had black kits though in the past? That's ridiculous 

Edited by Demitri_C

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

What I'm finding really annoying is the training wear stuff never gets back in stock. I wanted to buy a whole load of things months ago and they never had my size and months later it's never been in stock and completely off the online shop now. 

Sort it out villa your missing out in money!! 

It's the same for the shirts as well. Haven't been able to buy the home or third kit in decent adult and kids sizes since before Christmas.

13 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Ain't no navy or yellow this time around.

Might be some envious looks though.

Green then.  I hope it is the same shade as the Germany away from 2012.  Beautiful shade of green.

Â