Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

6 minutes ago, Mr.Messy said:

The price has already been slashed by 20%, probably because they only have XL sizes left in stock.

They've been slashed on the away and third kits as well which have all available sizes.

Also I'd advise against buying directly from Kitbag. Took them 10 days to "pick" my shirt before shipping. I'm going to eat the $10 shipping of the club shop and just buy from them (even though they use Kitbag/Fanatics). Hopefully they're better with it.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

They've been slashed on the away and third kits as well which have all available sizes.

Also I'd advise against buying directly from Kitbag. Took them 10 days to "pick" my shirt before shipping. I'm going to eat the $10 shipping of the club shop and just buy from them (even though they use Kitbag/Fanatics). Hopefully they're better with it.

Eat it?? 😯 

12 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Ordered the away shirt last Tuesday it was delivered Thursday.

On a separate note I find it really annoying there are no normal adult and kids sizes of the home shirt available anywhere and has been the case for a few months. 

14 minutes ago, jim said:

On a separate note I find it really annoying there are no normal adult and kids sizes of the home shirt available anywhere and has been the case for a few months. 

Probably one of the biggest reasons we are changing suppliers, the availability of the kit over the season has been shocking.

Plus I didn't feel the love for the Luke's design.  Reminded me of the time we were throwing away the opportunities offered by becoming Champions of Europe.

2 hours ago, NIVillan said:

Probably one of the biggest reasons we are changing suppliers, the availability of the kit over the season has been shocking.

Plus I didn't feel the love for the Luke's design.  Reminded me of the time we were throwing away the opportunities offered by becoming Champions of Europe.

Yep, it's really annoying as it's my daughters birthday in April and every year I buy her a top with her age as the number but she will miss out this year. Can't even get the away or third kit in kids sizes. 

3 hours ago, jim said:

When I finally got it shipped out yesterday, they responded to an email I sent asking what was taking so long.

They said it will take 10 to 20 days to ship...with no tracking. On their website it said 2-10 days, tracked shipping. Just shocking. Should have just paid the $10 at the club shop.

I’d have liked to see another Luke design but im not too bothered about kappa. They are a bit macron-esque but I’m intrigued to see what they come up with. I’ll take a claret and blue version of my 09/10 Roma shirt! 

7 hours ago, Keyblade said:

When I finally got it shipped out yesterday, they responded to an email I sent asking what was taking so long.

They said it will take 10 to 20 days to ship...with no tracking. On their website it said 2-10 days, tracked shipping. Just shocking. Should have just paid the $10 at the club shop.

Really? That’s abysmal. When I bought mine the free delivery option stated 3-5 day service. 

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

I’d have liked to see another Luke design but im not too bothered about kappa. They are a bit macron-esque but I’m intrigued to see what they come up with. I’ll take a claret and blue version of my 09/10 Roma shirt! 

Yeah I don't mind who does the kit as long as we get a bit more than just a template.  I **** hate that.  Also no buttons, I **** hate buttons.

8 hours ago, jim said:

Yep, it's really annoying as it's my daughters birthday in April and every year I buy her a top with her age as the number but she will miss out this year. Can't even get the away or third kit in kids sizes. 

Same, but for my Mrs. Worst part is I ordered at Xmas, waited three weeks only to have the order cancelled and then out of stock again. 

Say what you will about Adidas or Nike kits, but at least you can ACTUALLY order them and have them shipped anywhere in the world. Kitbag/Fanatics don't deliver to the Philippines, but do to Syria, a literal war zone 😡

Edited by Chewie

On 11/03/2019 at 19:11, Keyblade said:

This year's home kit is the best Villa kit of my lifetime. Would love for Luke to get another go.

I concur - but I would only say of the last 40 years. The 70's kit were good

On 21/03/2019 at 20:32, Chewie said:

Same, but for my Mrs. Worst part is I ordered at Xmas, waited three weeks only to have the order cancelled and then out of stock again. 

Say what you will about Adidas or Nike kits, but at least you can ACTUALLY order them and have them shipped anywhere in the world. Kitbag/Fanatics don't deliver to the Philippines, but do to Syria, a literal war zone 😡

Are you in the Philippines?

Kappa have been good suppliers for Leeds. They are nothing like macron who baring 1 away shirt were terrible for us.

our kits have been really good, yes not great if you’re out of shape but very good bespoke designs which i’d rather have then template addidas & Nike etc. 

The only apparent problem that we had with kappa was they couldn’t keep up with demand & shirts were sold out for a while i the last 2 seasons 

We apparently will have a new supplier next season, so I’m hoping it’s someone that supply bespoke kits over templates 

• Thanks 2

Love the Luke shirts and overall they have been brilliant this season, the gear in the club shop has been the best we have had for years.

However, if the owners have found a financially better option for shirt provider and sponsorship's next season then I'm all for it. We all know that next season we miss out on parachute payments so we need to make as much money / save as much money wherever is possible.

It would be brilliant to go up, sort out the finances and then give Luke another season or two when we are back in the Premier League.

Â