Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

26 minutes ago, kieranavfc said:

In other news Wesley Sneijder has retired so we can finally put that rumour to bed. 🤣

All we need to clear up now is the availability of Januzaj on loan

4 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Oi vey, I really like Sisto. Even if you're purely looking at him as a your man from the bench to do some madness in a game that's winding down. 

I don't know where these rumours of him being "off the rails" stem from, everything I've ever read about him suggest he has a very strong work ethic. Such at this Guardian article: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/02/pione-sisto-uganda-born-dane-who-worked-harder-than-his-team-mates

Will be interesting to see if we go back in for him in January. I imagine not as he has already turned the move down, so a shame for me and the club. 

Have read he was one of Juan Fran's suggestions on another website.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, sne said:

Probably would have doubled his salary as well.

But I'd rather live in Spain thou, and for young players up here La Liga is just as bit a draw as the PL. Most kids growing up in Sweden at least have Real or Barca as favorite clubs rather than Plop or Manure like it used to be 20-30 years ago

Weather in Vigo as bad as anywhere in UK

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

You’re just asking that for the halibut.

Not at all. We were discussing the relative attractions of the places Sisto would favour and whether it would be a factor in whether eel sign for us.

• Like 1