Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

2 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

The Athletic are a proper outfit. He won't last long if he's reporting shite. 

Besides which he has been cock on this summer. He got Heaton before anyone else, for example. 

He hasn’t. He’s been just as hit and miss as most journos

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

How much money did we spend on Hogan, McCormack and Kodjia? 

I know.....depending on sources they were all somewhere between 10-15m, so midpoint is about 37.5m for all three......wow

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Can see Trezeget going on strike, Hogan's the reason he came here. #madness4daysB4Spurs

It's ok. If he goes to Bristol City we will be able to buy him back next summer for £20m. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

He hasn’t. He’s been just as hit and miss as most journos

Hmmm. Without going back through all of his articles, from what I recall he has chucked out the odd classic Birmingham Mail clickbait article along the lines of "such and such have said", but when coming with facts he has nailed them. 

The only one that really sticks out is Heaton. He put it out there, 4 days later Dyche denied it, a couple of weeks later we sign him and everyone is giving Nixon the credit for it for some bizarre reason. 

I think Gregg Evans has, on the whole, been rubbish in his role as Aston Villa reporter for the Birmingham Mail. But the Birmingham Mail are trash. It's perfectly plausible that he was being dragged down by them. 

• Like 1

Just now, hippo said:

Reckon ? Davies and Kjodia are back up - Hogan was never going to get a kick.

No way we go with just them 3. We've got good cover in every position but that one. 

100% signing a striker in the next 2 days. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

No way we go with just them 3. We've got good cover in every position but that one. 

100% signing a striker in the next 2 days. 

Hope so ! ...but you never know ! - I wonder if it might be a loan incoming.

28 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

With Hogan off that means a new striker 100% coming in.

Hopefully since Green went as well we can expect two more, or ideally one quality to cover both positions. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 1