Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

I think that we'll try sign another striker, but I don't think Hogan as any bearing on the situation, we'd want to bring someone in regardless of whether he stays or goes, and whoever it is won't be seen as his replacement, but someone who can challenge or play with Wesley, and make a difference to the first team.

Edited by useless
  • Like 2

The Diagne link is a weird one. Smacks of an agent realising it's a chance to earn a big payday after one of his clients has a wonder season so 'seeds' interest from big spenders in the hope it rustles up a real bid.

Edit - bit slow there...

Edited by Chindie
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

Just because Gregg Evans got a shiny new job doesn't mean he's suddenly any less shit 

The benefit of The Athletic is that it's a subscription-based site, so it has no need for clickbait. He'll just be reporting now, so it'll be interesting to see how it goes.

• Like 4

I'm hoping for a winger and striker to sign, but I wonder if we will bring in any other players. Guess it depends who we sell. The Tavernier to replace Elmohamady link is a good one.

Maybe a last ditch move for Kalvin Phillips, even though we don't really need him. We can just do it anyway.

That's reassuring. If your YouTube highlights vids make you look a bit gash, you know you're in trouble. The sort of signing Sunderland would make when they were in the Prem.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I have just spent 1h looking up and watching videos of Mbaye Diagne. Can I have my time back now please?

It's gone forever I'm afraid. I want my 30 secs it took to write this message but hey ho.

In: Bogle, Benrahma, belotti or Berardi (more realistically, Augustin, Schick or mateta) & if being extra greedy Albian Ajeti 

Out: Bree, Hogan, kalinic, Thor/Lansbury oh and Elmo (Poss Kodija) 

Would top a brilliant summer.