Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

if you aren't ITK ..what exactly do you call someone who called Smiths appointment 5 days before anyone esle ? :)

Lucky? 

Just messing welcome Belotti 🤔😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

3 minutes ago, jonjon said:

Our record signing as well, with a 5 year contract,  "Undisclosed Fee" is the official version from the club, according to the press £5.8 million rising to £7 million with add ons, he should be ready for you in about 12-18 months time for at least £60 Million!!!! 🤣

I wonder what would happen if other clubs started bidding for players you're lining up, just to get a potential gem before you.

6 minutes ago, jonjon said:

Our record signing as well, with a 5 year contract,  "Undisclosed Fee" is the official version from the club, according to the press £5.8 million rising to £7 million with add ons, he should be ready for you in about 12-18 months time for at least £60 Million!!!! 🤣

You’ve probably answered this already on here but what do you think of Benrahma? What do you think of Konsa too?

Just now, Rob182 said:

I wonder what would happen if other clubs started bidding for players you're lining up, just to get a potential gem before you.

We would have to look harder, the players that we like to buy are obviously out there, it's down to each individual club to find them.

4 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

You’ve probably answered this already on here but what do you think of Benrahma? What do you think of Konsa too?

Benrahma is a fantastic player, so skillful and quick, scores some good goals,  as well as being a very good provider, I was surprised Villa never went for Maupay as well as they worked so well together, Konsa is one for the future, a brilliant young player with bags of development left.

Edited by jonjon
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, av1 said:

Agreed. Absolutely no chance we can spend another £50m plus in one player.

I honestly don't think us not willing to spend £50m on one player would be the reason - more likely why would he come here? I don't see how you could consider our owners spending £50m on one player out of the question given what they've done so far this summer.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, El-Reacho said:

I honestly don't think us not willing to spend £50m on one player would be the reason - more likely why would he come here? I don't see how you could consider our owners spending £50m on one player out of the question given what they've done so far this summer.

Agree, think it would rest entirely on his choice, not the money. 

2 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

I’m somebody who hears tit bits from time to time and passes them on to you lot to rip apart before generally being proven right! 

its "tidbits" :)

although i kinda would like to know what its like to hear Tit Bits..... :P, fancy me some of that tbh.....

Edited by MaVilla

The problem with the Belotti talk is that it's only villa fans saying anything, he just scored in the Europa League for them, he's just signed and extension with them and no Italian press stories linking him to us by what I can see. I just can't see any reasons why he'd leave at the moment, regardless of price. It would have to be a CL club for it to make ny sense.

• Like 2

To be fair RV, that applies for several of our players this summer. Brugge players played in the CL, did rather well, some others had just signed for their clubs, and there were no news stories, yet we ended up with them. 

I don't believe we will sign him, but I refute your points :D

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

To be fair RV, that applies for several of our players this summer. Brugge players played in the CL, did rather well, some others had just signed for their clubs, and there were no news stories, yet we ended up with them. 

I don't believe we will sign him, but I refute your points :D

Fair enough, but Brugge to Villa is one thing, Serie A high flying Torino to Villa is a different story maybe....