Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

8 minutes ago, Hughes said:

Belotti would be the biggest signing Villa has ever made IMO. That would be unbelievable, he is almost like Torino's Totti.

I don't think so. I know Roma and Totti and he is pretty much a god. It's hard to explain 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

Didn't he also 'Welcome' Jack Butland?!

I think that was one of his Villa View colleagues in fairness, but yeah Dan was certainly under the impression the Butland deal was going through. He has since said how as far as he was aware that deal was going ahead and it was Stoke who wanted too much.

I don’t think he pretends he’s ITK because if he does he’ll get dogs abuse (I think he gets a bit of stick as it is) but I suspect he does hear the occasional thing every so often.

1 hour ago, El-Reacho said:

Suspect that this one will be filed away with Sneijder, Benzema, and Huntelaar on Thursday.

You mean he’s already hauled up at the Belfry or tied down in Julie B’s basement? 

All Dan Bardell said in the podcast was that he didn't have a name but we want a striker and he used the terms 'ambitios' and 'big swoop', which could describe a lot of players, all this talk of smashing our transfer record, signing players for £30m plus, and names like Belotti and Werner, have come from other people.

It was about ten and half minutes into this video...

Edited by useless

36 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I don't think so. I know Roma and Totti and he is pretty much a god. It's hard to explain 

Yep....Totti is out on his own as modern day legends go in Italy. It's going to be a long time before any player is spoken about in the same regard.