Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

5 minutes ago, villaglint said:

It’s a speculation thread and your speculation is welcome! 

If it’s true Belotti would be a truely jaw dropping signing. 

My jaw certainly would drop, I think Belotti is a great player, but how much would he cost £50m? More?!

13 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

I’m not in the know and never profess to be!! 

However for anybody that can be bothered to look back at the Dean Smith thread, you’ll see I called his appointment before anybody else.

Same source has told me Benrahma is done.

The exciting striker is Belotti of Torino - he’s in advanced talks but it could go down to deadline day. 

Make of it what you will. 

Bro

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

I’m not in the know and never profess to be!! 

However for anybody that can be bothered to look back at the Dean Smith thread, you’ll see I called his appointment before anybody else.

Same source has told me Benrahma is done.

The exciting striker is Belotti of Torino - he’s in advanced talks but it could go down to deadline day. 

Make of it what you will. 

Think if we were buying a striker of that calibre it would have been done early. 

Edited by birdistheword

1 minute ago, birdistheword said:

Think if we were buying a striker of that calibre it would have been done early. 

I think it's the kind of signing you make once you know exactly how much cash you have left to play with. If our budget this Summer was £200m then you buy all the players needed to field a good starting XI, and then you focus on the luxury £50m+ players. 

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

I think it's the kind of signing you make once you know exactly how much cash you have left to play with. If our budget this Summer was £200m then you buy all the players needed to field a good starting XI, and then you focus on the luxury £50m+ players. 

I think Belotti would be a loan to buy IMO

• Like 2