Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He won't cost 50m+. Don't care about the reports before about West Ham's bid. 

They'll accept 35m I'd imagine. 

Why would they accept an offer that low?

He's their best player and captain, he has at least 2 years left on his contract, he has over 20 caps for Italy and is 25, so about to enter his prime years. Torino are in Europe, and don't have any financial issues that I'm aware of. They've no reason to sell.

I don't see any reason why the'yd let him go so cheap, especially to a cash rich Premier League team like ourselves. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

I’m not in the know and never profess to be!! 

However for anybody that can be bothered to look back at the Dean Smith thread, you’ll see I called his appointment before anybody else.

Same source has told me Benrahma is done.

The exciting striker is Belotti of Torino - he’s in advanced talks but it could go down to deadline day. 

Make of it what you will. 

the lonely island jizz GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

I think Belotti would be a loan to buy IMO

I'm not sure why Torino would agree to that, if they are going to lose their best player and captain you'd think they want some money to replace them no?

Loans with an option to buy only really work for fairly specific circumstances, like when a team is trying to offload a player they are struggling to shift, this is not that scenario.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Release clauses are quite often not met, it just means if someone offers that amount it has to be accepted 

Yes, but it gives you an indication on the price the club values him at. Even if it is not exactly 100m, its unlikely they would agree to sell the player for £30m.

2 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Where is everyone getting the Belotti stuff from? I can't find anything

Their arses.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nnock1984 said:

I’m not in the know and never profess to be!! 

However for anybody that can be bothered to look back at the Dean Smith thread, you’ll see I called his appointment before anybody else.

Same source has told me Benrahma is done.

The exciting striker is Belotti of Torino - he’s in advanced talks but it could go down to deadline day. 

Make of it what you will. 

If you're right about this you will go down as the biggest ITK legend of all time.

How likely is Belotti? 50-50?