Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

9 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

Are weds suppose to be special or is this VT bullshit

Ignore it, it’s just VT bullshit. It’s a running joke because we haven’t signed a player on a Wednesday since the great, once-in-a-lifetime player that was Ethan ‘Messi’ Moore, back in 1992.

Nothing to see here

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Ignore it, it’s just VT bullshit. It’s a running joke because we haven’t signed a player on a Wednesday since the great, once-in-a-lifetime player that was Ethan ‘Messi’ Moore, back in 1992.

Until today

season 5 episode 6 GIF by Fox TV

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Nothing to see here

tenor.gif

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

Are weds suppose to be special or is this VT bullshit

It was supposed to be special..  :crylaugh:

Tuesday's work out better. I mentioned it would be a very interesting and exciting July..

Hours later Wesley signing became official.  Welcome to #RigoTuesdays.   :lol:

@sir_gary_cahill tried adopting a national Charlie Austin day but it went down like a nuns knickers!

8 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

#rigotuesdays are a poor man’s #delphinhowednesdays

If nothing happens today, my reputation is in tatters. 

We are going to need the Large Hadron Collider to see your tatters soon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Was just going to see if anyone would take Ayoze Perez from Newcastle, but have just seen that Leicester have had a £30m bid accepted for him. Blimey.

I hope the £80m Harry Maguire to Man Utd is true, and they follow up with signing another 3 expensive CB's too...

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Just out of interest, who would people prefer. Tuanzebe or Webster?

Tuanzebe but realistically Webster will be easier to get right?

I think alot a smart thinking is taking place during this window by alot of clubs imo.

What I mean is, say for instance.. behind the scenes.. Leicester have agreed to Sell Harry Maguire to Man Utd for £80m - but it has not been officially announced, the club's are working behind the scenes doing things this way to ensure they don't go into any deal for a player and the selling club are like...  well this is the price for xx player as u've got just £80m from Maguire.

It would drive inflation daft. So I think clubs are doing all their business in principle first and by doing so allows clubs to keep cards close to their chests in their dealings and not get fleeced on prices etc.

Hope this makes sense.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1