Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

My penis is hardening... if this is true I will obtain a full erection.

Do you use one hand or two?

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

yeah, and the real positive is Dean Smith knows exactly what he is like.

I also really rate Benrhama and would love us to try and sign him, but again, if we dont then that just implies Dean Smith knows him better than any of us, and isnt convinced, could be for playing reasons, or personal/team reasons?

If we do sign Maupay and/or someone like Benrhama, we had better believe that Deano thinks they would be a good personality fit as well as good players for us.

If anyone can pick the cream from the championship (especially Brentford), Deano should be able to.

I honestly have faith that anyone we sign from the Championship will be fine, as i doubt as a manager and a fan, Deano would sign them if he didnt really believe they were capable and would fit in the team ethos etc.

Our coaching team really are top notch now and I'd back anyone with ability to do at least OK here. Don't think we'll have too many more bombs in the next few years.

Benrahma, who we've just bid £8.75m for was out on loan from Nice, who aren't a superpower. As soon as Smith gets hold of them and gets them into his system, players with ability thrive. Shout to their new coach as well who continued good work with him.

I like this fella. Floats inside to number 10 position a lot, be so great to finally have a threat on both wings.

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Our coaching team really are top notch now and I'd back anyone with ability to do at least OK here. Don't think we'll have too many more bombs in the next few years.

Benrahma, who we've just bid £8.75m for was out on loan from Nice, who aren't a superpower. As soon as Smith gets hold of them and gets them into his system, players with ability thrive. Shout to their new coach as well who continued good work with him.

I like this fella. Floats inside to number 10 position a lot, be so great to finally have a threat on both wings.

Yeah i love benrhama, I really hope we sign him....

Seems the plan is coming together, just as Purslow and Smith said it would in their last interview.  We have to trust them and Suso to be working on this now and Smith has form for rebuilding squads given his Brentford experience.  I've no doubt we'll still be linked with Cahill, Milner and Delph but I believe we have a plan and it's being executed to perfection.  Just need Mings secured now and I'll be able to relax for the summer!  

6 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

having El Ghazi, Benrhama and Jota competing for the two wide positions would be really nice.

So El Ghazi and Benrhama are left wingers primarily and Jota is right? I’d say we’d probs need another right sided player, one that preferably Jota would be competition to.

38 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Fair point, but McGinn also was £ 3 million quid.

The Mcginn deal included clauses for promotion and sell on percentage. Let's say he was sold for £30m and hibs get 20%, that's an extra 6m. Add the promotion clause (probably 1-2m) then we brought Mcginn for about £10m.

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

So El Ghazi and Benrhama are left wingers primarily and Jota is right? I’d say we’d probs need another right sided player, one that preferably Jota would be competition to.

agree we would prob need another (Bowen), but i have no doubt they could all play in either position tbh (AML or AMR)