Racism Part two

Demitri_C

Seems the Bubba noose story was a whole lot of nothing. That's unfortunate in a way, cause crying wolf is definitely not something this movement needs. That will give every right wing idiot a reason to dismiss it. 

For those not up to date with the Nascar drivers case, the rope noose had been in place at the garage for a while as a pull for the door. Bubba was assigned the garage 2 weeks ago. 
He may not have noticed the rope at first and his mind made a leap, or he wanted a bit of press. I am not a position to comment on either. Other scenarios may be available. 

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

For those not up to date with the Nascar drivers case, the rope noose had been in place at the garage for a while as a pull for the door. Bubba was assigned the garage 2 weeks ago. 
He may not have noticed the rope at first and his mind made a leap, or he wanted a bit of press. I am not a position to comment on either. Other scenarios may be available. 

I don’t think it was necessarily the case that he made a big deal out of it. I thought it was one of his teammates who noticed it? 

Just now, LondonLax said:

I don’t think it was necessarily the case that he made a big deal out of it. I thought it was one of his teammates who noticed it? 

That could well be it. I wasnt sure. 

16 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I'm really missing going back to the pub, but I won't be for at least a few weeks after they open. If they reopen for a while and the infection rate keeps dropping, I'll go back, but it seems unnecessarily risky.

I'll just break the law and have some mates over for some socially distanced garden beer instead.

Whats that got to do with racism 😉🤣

And that isnt breaking any laws/rules

15 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I read it on Flipboard so don't have a link to the story   , but I've got a feeling there was another incident last year , where there was a noose  , so possibly why the conclusion was drawn this time ?

I don't sleep with my sister , so I don't follow Nascar  , but it sounded like at the latest race meeting , the other drivers pulled over and let him take pole position as an act of solidarity , which was a nice gesture

Edited by tonyh29
  • Haha 1

What he needs to do now, is change his name, but let everyone know its still him.

Then appear to reform and go on a personal journey.

Then switchback to being coke addled racist filth.

Then get himself arrested a few times. Make a few appeals for legal costs and fighting funds.

You can make a good living that way, nice cars and houses.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Â