Racism Part two

Demitri_C

I was amused to read Hester say that he rang Abbott twice today to try to apologise.

"Try" and twice, I suspect that they were rather abruptly ended.

33 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Absolutely shameful that some Tories refused to condemn the racist abuse by a wealthy Tory donor in regards to comments he made about Diane Abbott. 

Shameful but not exactly surprising 

28 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I was amused to read Hester say that he rang Abbott twice today to try to apologise.

"Try" and twice, I suspect that they were rather abruptly ended.

I'd like to know who he got her number off.

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Villa open the doors of VP to the local community in support of ramadam

The social media comments are somewhere between embarrassing and a disgrace 

"when are they doing it for lent??!" like you do lent Keith 

I started reading a few and quickly got to one that said 'Hopefully it went off with a BANG' I left it at that as knew they'd be plenty more neanderthal, racist bile. 

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Villa open the doors of VP to the local community in support of ramadam

The social media comments are somewhere between embarrassing and a disgrace 

"when are they doing it for lent??!" like you do lent Keith 

Echoing @chrisp65 point from earlier in a different thread. What knock on effect do these people have from an organisation doing something for someone else's benefit. It's hardly as if they've moved his bi-weekly table tennis round robin tournament. 

I don't understand people. People are sliding towards some sort unavoidable void which involves TikTok videos of salt and pepper chips and wanking furiously over Come Dine With Me.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Echoing @chrisp65 point from earlier in a different thread. What knock on effect do these people have from an organisation doing something for someone else's benefit. It's hardly as if they've moved his bi-weekly table tennis round robin tournament. 

I don't understand people. People are sliding towards some sort unavoidable void which involves TikTok videos of salt and pepper chips and wanking furiously over Come Dine With Me.

there's also a few comments just commenting on why bother helping the local community, why cant a football club just be a football club

its crazy how people cant see why villa would want to be involved with the local community, that the demographic of the local community is largely not white and english because of VP and what benefit getting the local kids to grow up villa rather B postcode reds has on the club

its bizarre all round

43 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

there's also a few comments just commenting on why bother helping the local community, why cant a football club just be a football club

its crazy how people cant see why villa would want to be involved with the local community, that the demographic of the local community is largely not white and english because of VP and what benefit getting the local kids to grow up villa rather B postcode reds has on the club

its bizarre all round

I mean it's Aston for McGrath's sake. It's not in a field in Pennsylvania.

I think the mugged off Tory Brexit dolts hate on Khan and Sunak way more than the actual traitors and wreckers, the Brexit PM and Farage.

• 1 month later...

A lot of right wing commentators have gone awfully quiet on the Sydney attack after their initial reactions.  I guess the victims are no longer dead or something.

On 13/04/2024 at 20:33, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

The psychopath Rachel Riley strikes again

Yes her and the usual suspects, Tommy Robinson, Julia Harltey Brewer etc, were very quick to blame the Sydney attacks on Islamophobia before it came to light that the person who carried out the attack was a white male. 

The only Muslim involved in this tragic event was the brave man below.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Sad 1

On 13/03/2024 at 14:19, villa4europe said:

its bizarre all round

The disdain for the local community in B6 that you get with a very small minority of posts relating to new stadium chat/VP upgrades never ceases to amaze and disappoint me

Presumably the same posters are more than happy for us to farm young football talent from the same community in our new inner city academy 

Â