Racism Part two

Demitri_C

6 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

Still, does it really matter? I think as @KenjiOgiwara says, its only when its depriving money from other erstwhile causes or propagates mistreatment/violence against others, thats when religion becomes an issue. Couldn't care less otherwise. Going off topic though :)  

I don't think the 'christian' bit can be easily decoupled from 'white christian', unfortunately, especially when it usually implicitly, if not sometimes explicitly, invokes some kind of ideal and exclusive identity.

That's the problem here. It's an us thing. Unfortunately, the us people tend to then include plenty who may be white and christian who would not in any way see themselves as part of that us other than if the us included everyone.

Edited by snowychap

For anyone worried the Bristol anti slave trade people were being given favourable treatment over fascists, the Bristol police have now issued photos of 15 statue liberators they’d like to talk to.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

the NASCAR noose story is properly mental

That bubba fella confused me. The name reminded me of Forrest Gump so I assumed it was a black man taking a stance on BLM in Nascar. Then I saw a picture of him and I thought he was a white dude. And made me think, well cool a white dude talking up BML in nascar of all places. But apparantly he is black after all. Nevermind me 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

That bubba fella confused me. The name reminded me of Forrest Gump so I assumed it was a black man taking a stance on BLM in Nascar. Then I saw a picture of him and I thought he was a white dude. And made me think, well cool a white dude talking up BML in nascar of all places. But apparantly he is black after all. Nevermind me 😂

I think the small addition of the word "Shrimp" into any of the above sentences & we would have had perfect example of a brain momentarily folding in on itself.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Xela said:

The Reading incident has been classified as terror. 

I'll probably be the lone voice on this but I don't know why this country allows asylum seekers who are habitual criminals to remain in the country. Why isn't it a condition of your asylum that your right to stay is dependant on you not committing crime.

RIP to the three innocent people. 

Considering the barbarity of these murders, the subject hasn't attracted much comment on this Forum. I wonder what would have happened if the murdering piece of excrement had been identified as a 'Tommy Robinson' supporter .

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, veloman said:

Considering the barbarity of these murders, the subject hasn't attracted much comment on this Forum. I wonder what would have happened if the murdering piece of excrement had been identified as a 'Tommy Robinson' supporter .

The guy is mentally ill isn’t he? What can you do about a crazy person having a meltdown and stabbing people? 

7 minutes ago, veloman said:

Are you including yourself in your pondering? Or are you just judging others?

NASCAR has contributed next to nothing in the development of sat nav.

Edited by chrisp65
Thought I should contribute to the NASCAR debate in case I’m being judged on it.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

It is however the perfect pace to introduce A.I driven cars.

All with different personality types and risk taking elements in their profiles.

It would be the only way to watch it.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

They've really spent a lot of time following the "turn left" part of the directions, to be fair. Shame it's not been adopted more widely in big America.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, blandy said:

They've really spent a lot of time following the "turn left" part of the directions, to be fair. Shame it's not been adopted more widely in big America.

US sports in funny, it's ripe (or rife?) with left-ism and communism :D 

Wage caps and drafts, everyone is equal. Although some are more equal than others. 

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, veloman said:

I'm assuming you're wondering because you are one judging by the tone of victimised white man you seem to share with them.

By the way, I think asylum seekers who commit violent crimes should be removed. Not that it's relevant to the racism thread.

Do you have an opinion to post yourself, or just on a fishing trip?

• Like 4

Â