Frédéric Guilbert

Villaphan04

3 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Elmo will play prob

Fred is too rash defensively and he's crossing is poor

Got an assist against Burnley last season and he actually overlaps which makes our wingers twice as effective. It is a joke that we don't do it down the right. It leaves our wingers 2 on 1 everytime and it make sit hard for teem to beat their men. 

1 minute ago, hippo said:

A grafter - who we brought to play in the championship - a turn of events and he got a season in the PL - he will be off soon ...

He was fighting relegation at Caen.

He was fighting relegation at Villa.

I don't like having players around who are used to losing.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

He was fighting relegation at Caen.

He was fighting relegation at Villa.

I don't like having players around who are used to losing.

I don't think he quite has it at this levels. Seems to be popular with supporters - but not coaches !

20 hours ago, nepal_villan said:

Looked very poor with the U23s. Hause on the other hand was very solid

disappointing to hear that. guessing that was the management handing an olive branch. prove your fitness and ability and you get a game thursday. shame...i, like many others, loved his passion post lock down, the celebration for winning a goal kick vs arsenal. but if you struggle vs leeds reserves, then we have problems here.

I'm quite surprised he's fallen out of favor so suddenly. Thought he had some lively performances last season. Always liked his tenacity and willingness to push forward. Sure he lacked a little on the defensive side, but that can be worked on. 

23 hours ago, hippo said:

I don't think he quite has it at this levels. Seems to be popular with supporters - but not coaches !

It's because he shows pashun!!!

Truth is he isnt very good at anything except sliding. I liked him but he will be out next month I think. Elmo will get the nod of even Hause 

I wouldn't take too much notice of his performance against Leeds U23s, senior players for the most part only really play in these kind of games to get their match fitness up to speed, will have probably been told not to exert himself too much. Leeds had senior players in their team also, but it's slightly different for them, as it's something they do regularly to allow U23 and senior players experience of playing together.

That said I think that it will be Elmohamady who starts on Thursday.

On 13/12/2020 at 15:45, useless said:

Game is live on Leeds' youtube channel.

Jesus how long was Syllas contract?

Brilliant of the club to keep im around for more tan a decade on the quiet to be fair.

We all have families to feed.

Baddum tsssssssss.............

Ok im leaving

• Haha 1

Â