Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

35 minutes ago, MellbergsBeard said:

Tyrone was just on radio 1s Lolathon, he said if he could look like any other player he plays with it would be John McGinn, funny little interview with Connor Coady

Cannot bear to listen to that phlegmy scouse clearing in the woods.

Only gets airtime on WM because most of the Wolves squad can't speak English.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

From what I can tell, being injured a lot and having to compete with Ake.

Yeah he had a tricky time with injuries didn't he. 

So much better than Ake for me. For a CB.

They went down with the lump Steve Cook playing every game. He could have had a wild run around at LB as well.

Edited by Tomaszk

11 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Yeah he had a tricky time with injuries didn't he. 

So much better than Ake for me. For a CB.

They went down with the lump Steve Cook playing every game. He could have had a wild run around at LB as well.

Whatever happened to him? Very good defender too but will struggle to play when has Dias, Laporte and Stones as competition.

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Whatever happened to him? Very good defender too but will struggle to play when has Dias, Laporte and Stones as competition.

He’s homegrown isn’t he? Classic City signing very good and versatile players as back up that don’t count towards their quota.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Man City spent £50m on him for him to make 4 apps in all comps.

They don't have the same rules as everyone else.

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

I think he underestimated him cos let's be honest Joelinton is **** shit, overconfident verging on laziness 

He's not shit in every aspect of his game though. Finishing and key decisions yes, but he ain't got a bad all round game.

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

He's not shit in every aspect of his game though. Finishing and key decisions yes, but he ain't got a bad all round game.

My brother is a Newcastle fan and we've watched every Newcastle game trust me Joelinton is woeful.

Was never comfortable all game really.

First 10 minutes I thought he'd just knock it out for throw in, instead he just gets outmuscled and we nearly concede.

He has been good last 6 weeks though.

Konsa though has the air of England international in our back 4 though, proper class with how he reads the game.

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

My brother is a Newcastle fan and we've watched every Newcastle game trust me Joelinton is woeful.

Fair enough you'll have watched him more than me. Few times I've seen him he's looked a handful.

Â