Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

6 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

The feeling is mutual here...

No CB is perfect but Mings is a leader of men, I've said it before. The man never hides.

His record for England is also almost flawless and it's madness he isn't in the squad.

I’m 99.7% sure that I’m not going to watch the World Cup for reasons that are better suited to another thread. 

If Maguire goes and Mings doesn’t that will be 100%

1 hour ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

It was the scrap. What was the booking for then because Taylor flashed the card to both of them right after that.

33 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yes he did

Yeah my mistake, I swear on the radio they said he got booked for the foul for Ronaldo's shit free kick and it must have just been Ronaldo that got booked in the tussle earlier. Last time I take Clinton Morrison's word for anything.

• Like 1

He isn't shite like is wildly optioned, he's just not been properly coached. He'll be one hell of a player under Unai. He was great under Smith and JT coaching and in actuality has NEVER put a foot wrong for England. He was wrongly dropped in the euros for an off form slabhead.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

I think this World Cup has come too soon for him, but give him time under Emery and if today was anything to go by then he will play his way back into the England squad.

That's fair enough but Southgate will bring Maguire who is 4th choice United centre back. You can tell agendas are in the way

Mings and Tomori should be going to Qatar and neither will

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It’s fashionable to hate on Mings. I don’t know why, but you ask any fan of another club and they’ll tell you he’s shite. 

It’s all very odd. Look, he makes a mistake every now and again, but for the most part he’s f***** superb. I don’t think there are many better defenders in the PL than him on his day.

If he didn’t make any mistakes, he’d be at a top club, without doubt, but right now, he’s our best defender and I don’t see that changing anytime soon. 

I was watching the match in a German pub earlier and was "United fans" debating between each other that Coady is better to go to Qatar than Mings 😂😂

He just pocketed Ronaldo

• Haha 1

absolutely fantastic performance, and not for the first time this season. my MOTM. i'd love to know his passing stats, seemed like everything that left his boot went to a villa player's feet.

it's absolutely criminal that he will not be going to qatar in a few weeks. admittedly not watched a great deal of other english CBs this season, but how the **** will maguire play in the world cup and not mings? been mr consistent all season (chelsea error aside)

Unbelievable really that he was MOTM imo today and he won’t be in the England squad. And the slab head didn’t even get off the bench today for the losing team not because he’s injured because he’s deemed not good enough to play and will start at the World Cup. Make it make sense 

All none villa fans I know think he is awful, makes a mistake every game etc. 

Simply not true, he makes mistakes sometimes (who doesn't) and that's all they hear about in match reports etc. 

His hardwork, leadership and the blocks he makes never get a mention. Great captain and seems like a genuine nice bloke. 

22 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

So did he not get booked for the free kick that Ronaldo blasted in to the wall?

No, I thought he had at the time too but I think, bizarrely, it was actually for Dalot who had been gobbing off at something. 

The way Southgate discarded him from England was disgraceful. 

Says he wanted to see what the younger CBs can do. Yet still picks Coady and recalls Dier. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

That's fair enough but Southgate will bring Maguire who is 4th choice United centre back. You can tell agendas are in the way

Mings and Tomori should be going to Qatar and neither will

Yes

Â