Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

7 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

God forbid our future England internationals gey tournament experience.

It's a real badge of honour to see Villa players lighting up a tournament in an England kit at any level.

Balls to England.

They're a distant #4 to Aston Villa reserves and U18 side.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

On a Villa Facebook Group.

Could be bollox to be fair, however, when our injury rumours are bad, they have turned out to be true in the past.

" Jacob Ramsey out with broken foot out for 10 weeks might need operation 🙁🙁🙁 don’t shoot me down wait next few days will be out in news "

If he was walking on it, like someone said above, then no way is this true about it being broken. I'm pretty sure the England physio said it was an ankle injury anyway. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

On a Villa Facebook Group.

Could be bollox to be fair, however, when our injury rumours are bad, they have turned out to be true in the past.

" Jacob Ramsey out with broken foot out for 10 weeks might need operation 🙁🙁🙁 don’t shoot me down wait next few days will be out in news "

If that is the case, most likely a metatarsal bone in the foot. Depends on where the fracture is, sometimes they can heal themselves within 6-8 weeks but if need to be pinned then at least another 4 weeks on that timeframe. Generally a stress fracture condition from overuse, or even another growth phase.

3 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

If that is the case, most likely a metatarsal bone in the foot. Depends on where the fracture is, sometimes they can heal themselves within 6-8 weeks but if need to be pinned then at least another 4 weeks on that timeframe. Generally a stress fracture condition from overuse, or even another growth phase.

Gutted, we play a ton of games in that first couple of months, we’re going to really miss him.

6 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Such a joke he was even at that tournament.

As Carsley said, it's development football. Waste of JJ and Aston Villa's time.

It didn’t seem a waste to JJ who was loving it there. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

It didn’t seem a waste to JJ who was loving it there. 

Was he? So?

He's missing the start of the biggest season in his career because he got injured in a youth game.

28 minutes ago, picicata said:

Disappointing, but this is why we've signed Tielemans so that the drop off in talent isn't too great when this sort of thing inevitably happens. 

Tielemans doesn't play the same role Ramsay was towards the end of the season. 

This is a blow. Hopefully we sign another wide player. 

2 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

That sucks, guess we will start the season as a 4-3-3 then. 

I don't think we will change formation. Buendia or Bailey can play there. Hopefully we'll sign a wide player as well. 

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I don't think we will change formation. Buendia or Bailey can play there. Hopefully we'll sign a wide player as well. 

Maybe try Mcginn there and put Tielemans in Mcginn's spot. 

Â