Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

30 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Is he back for the Wolves match? There doesn’t seem to be any news on his injury really anywhere? 

I think he might make bench for Leeds or if not then away at Southampton

On 27/12/2022 at 19:26, Delphinho123 said:

Really? Seriously? When is the last time he unlocked a defence?

God, are we going to have to dig out that compilation of Ings and Watkins missing 17,892 chances put on a plate by Buendia again?

Just now, Steero113 said:

God, are we going to have to dig out that compilation of Ings and Watkins missing 17,892 chances put on a plate by Buendia again?

Pffft, say what you like, he’s still the weak link in our side. I’m hoping we sign better in Jan and really kick on.

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Is he back for the Wolves match? There doesn’t seem to be any news on his injury really anywhere? 

I think it would be much more documented if we were doing badly. 

Luckily, we are not crying out for it and I hope he gets a good rest because I think he needed it. Comes back all firing. 

23 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Pffft, say what you like, he’s still the weak link in our side. I’m hoping we sign better in Jan and really kick on.

You must unlearn what you have learned 

1 hour ago, gwi1890 said:

He’s the only player who can dribble and shrug opponents off, Coutinho , Buendia, Bailey for all their technical ability are bullied out of games , we could do with another Ramsey type.

I thought Sanson was ok tonight, but when Ramsey came on and you compare the difference in pace and running power - both over short distance and long - it really highlights the type of player that makes this system work a lot better.

Who is in a similar mould to that - Connor Gallagher? Our own Timmy I? 

• Like 1

He’s the only player who can dribble and shrug opponents off, Coutinho , Buendia, Bailey for all their technical ability are bullied out of games , we could do with another Ramsey type.

Next Yaya Toure 👀

• Like 1

Indeed. He's better than all of them, and has to be back in for Leeds. He can actually beat a defender, unlike Bailey, and doesn't get shrugged off the ball time and time again like Buendia. He's in a select group with Martinez, Kamara and possibly Luiz who I'd be upset if they left. The rest to differing degrees could all go tomorrow as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, May-Z said:

I thought Sanson was ok tonight, but when Ramsey came on and you compare the difference in pace and running power - both over short distance and long - it really highlights the type of player that makes this system work a lot better.

Who is in a similar mould to that - Connor Gallagher? Our own Timmy I? 

I’ve been thinking Iroegbunam to.

Pace and power and strength. 

The side has missed him and some.  

The side has looked best when you pair Buendia’s passing and JJ’s ability to carry the ball. Need to focus on that for the rest of the season until reinforcements are gathered in the summer. 

Edited by DJBOB

Â