Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

1 hour ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I also have no problem with 'I don't see it' type posts, I just think it's a shame when you do read insults posted in the heat of the moment.

Exactly this. I don’t see the hype with KHH but I’m about to start writing him off and insulting the lad when and if he gets his chance and has a bad game.  If I ever do then I’d expect to be called out if he came good. 

Football fans are way too emotional.

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Amen. Let's stop the bickering and celebrate this amazingly talented player we seem to have unearthed

Nurtured is better. Unearthed sounds like we brought him in from another club.

Apologies. I am really pedantic. 😁

I don’t think today’s performance will do young Jacob any harm for the future, hopefully helps keep his feet on the ground as he has started to court a fair bit of attention recently.

Didn’t seem as athletic as usual, but probably a bit tired as he ran his socks off on Wednesday night.

I’m sure we’ll see a response next weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Needs new boots to stop falling over but it was good to see a less attacking side to his game and his willingness to defend and defend well.  Getting stronger and stronger to the level that at one point he pushed Romeu off him like he was nothing. 

He's had an excellent season but I thought he was fairly average against Saints. 

Would like to see Sanson maybe given a go. That said, I think Ramsey is a very good player and will be a big player in the future for us. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Would like to see Sanson maybe given a go.

4 minutes ago, RichW said:

Wouldn't be surprised if one of the two games coming up he gets given a rest. Played a lot of minutes this season and be a chance to give Sanson a run out. 

If this is to be so, I would prefer it to be after the Leeds game as he is in my FPL team.

1 hour ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Needs new boots to stop falling over but it was good to see a less attacking side to his game and his willingness to defend and defend well.  Getting stronger and stronger to the level that at one point he pushed Romeu off him like he was nothing. 

Yeah it sucks he can't do his huge, entertaining runs when he scores a  wordlie after picking up the ball at midfield. In the end the defensive work he is doing now will only help his game grow for the future. 

A few misplaced passes aside I thought he had a good game against Southampton, doesn't really deserve to be dropped based on his performance, that said could understand if we decided to take him out the team for a break at some point as often happens with young players even when playing well as can do them good, but I don't think against Leeds would be the right time to do it

Edited by useless

Â