The VT 2018 Christmas Thread

Xela

Back to the office today but was dead! About 10 people out of about 200 on the floor were in. 

Be even less tomorrow. Got some shitty admin out the way though and was out the door by 2pm. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

What was everyone's best present? 

Mine was the wife in just a skimpy pair of Xmas knickers and black killer heels 😍

It really was the gift that keeps on giving, because although it was over ahem, fairly quickly, it's going to be ingrained in the wank bank for quite some time 😀

It was also a great Xmas breakfast, but probably not one for the 'what you eating there then' thread. 

Did you buy them?

Mate of mine always buys his OH sexy underwear for her birthdays and Christmas, I bet she hates him. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Did you buy them?

Mate of mine always buys his OH sexy underwear for her birthdays and Christmas, I bet she hates him. :lol: 

Nah, I learnt a long time ago that the 'good sex' comes when she takes the lead! 😀

I just carefully planted the idea in her mind a couple of weeks ago. It's took me the best part of 20 years, but I'm quite good at the long game these days. The payoff was awesome!

Men who buy their women 'sexy' underwear are getting it all wrong. 

• Like 1

Honestly, my best present was a Star Wars desktop calendar for work.

that about sums up the level of gifts emerging from the other side of the house. 

I’m wracking my brains trying to recall the other ‘gifts’ I unwrapped only 48hrs ago but struggling to do so 😪😂

• Sad 1

Apart from the poundshop Toblerone I didn't get anything (unless you count a half share in a sixty quid Brasserie Blanc voucher the kids gave me and the wife). Mrs M planned to buy me a new winter coat, but I told her to wait for the January sales (I bought her a Kindle). 

This is exactly how I like it. I don't use fancy toiletries, I don't want socks and slippers, and nobody is going to think of a good 'surprise' that I'd actually like - my only real likes are books, CDs and musical instruments, and I'd rather choose those myself. We'd basically spend 'present' money for each other on holidays. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Honestly, my best present was a Star Wars desktop calendar for work.

that about sums up the level of gifts emerging from the other side of the house. 

I’m wracking my brains trying to recall the other ‘gifts’ I unwrapped only 48hrs ago but struggling to do so 😪😂

Wow.

Like the year I found a 'Villa invoice' a few weeks prior for £300+ of stuff yet on Xmas day only opened 2 presents...

A £9 t-shirt & A wall calendar.

...No suprise we split up 4 weeks later.   :crylaugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Wow.

Like the year I found a 'Villa invoice' a few weeks prior for £300+ of stuff yet on Xmas day only opened 2 presents...

A £9 t-shirt & A wall calendar.

...No suprise we split up 4 weeks later.   :crylaugh:

I’ve had nearly 18 yrs of it - so resigned to it nowadays. 

I was going to suggest she doesn’t bother from now on but that wouldn’t help at all. 

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I’ve had nearly 18 yrs of it - so resigned to it nowadays. 

I was going to suggest she doesn’t bother from now on but that wouldn’t help at all. 

I would suggest something else but I doubt that will help either.  :D

• Haha 1

The best present in my household is probably the vtech police patrol tower my daughter had. Easy to play with, reasonably simple to assemble and not too noisy. Although as I type, she’s currently trying to put her Rapunzel doll down the track the cars are meant to slide down.

I’ve found this year that staggering the presents out over the day is best thing rather than all at once.

Edited by Shropshire Lad

Â