Richard O’Kelly

alreadyexists

Wonder why Richard has decided to leave, been with Dean a long time, popular around the place... Maybe looking to step up at lower level or step back from full time football? 

• Like 1

Just came to post the same.

Starting to get the feeling that all is not as well as it appears behind the scenes to lose both Terry and ROK in the few weeks before the season starts.

Terry made sense if he had a job lined up but he didn't. I accepted his reasoning about not seeing the season through...but now with a second I'm unconvinced

• Like 2

Certainly a strange one from out of nowhere. Makes you wonder. Was it always the plan when Shakespeare came in? From 3 assistants down to 1?

Timing is the only thing that concerns me.

Then again, change isn't always bad. And a LOT is going to change this year.

The announcement is very weird.  He makes no reference about why.  Nothing about exploring new opportunities but equally doesn't sound like he's been given the chop or anything 

No mention why he’s left as well. Sounds strange. First thought is probably too many voices among the coaches.

Agree that this coupled with Terry leaving points to some sort of difficulty behind the scenes. Hopefully not though.

Â