Richard O’Kelly

alreadyexists

25 minutes ago, Adman said:

Wouldn't surprise me if we told Terry to **** off after he told grealish he should be playing for a CL team.  Wasn't particularly liked around the place anyway I don't think

Things that didnt happen 🙄 at least foind somebody who reads clickbait 

It could be for personal reasons and if so I hope all is well with him. But it also could be by 'mutual consent' which would be quite a positive thing as it would be showing a ruthless streak at Villa towards achieving our objectives. No pressure on Smith this season 😀

Either way, I wish ROK all the best, I think he was a very positive contributor to Villa's success over the last 3 years

Serious opinion.

A growing school of thought is that villa ought to have done better last season. I think DS said it in an interview and maybe someone else.

Unless we make significant progress this year we could have the likes of Martinez, Watkins, Konsa seeking CL football.

Coaching staff have been told to up there game or various changes demanded from the top. Some of which were unacceptable to ROK.

• Thanks 1

As long as he's OK then that's the main thing. If it's a re-structure then it's unforuntate but it is what it is. That would make for odd timing though. He/they wouldn't have timed it like this unless it was either part of a plan or unavoidable. I wish him the very best in the future. A big part of our recent history and a good skin by all accounts. Thanks Richard.

• Like 1

Just now, hippo said:

Serious opinion.

A growing school of thought is that villa ought to have done better last season. I think DS said it in an interview and maybe someone else.

Unless we make significant progress this year we could have the likes of Martinez, Watkins, Konsa seeking CL football.

Coaching staff have been told to up there game or various changes demanded from the top. Some of which were unacceptable to ROK.

Thats an opinion, absolutely no facts whatsoever to back that up. Nearly every other season we had enough points for top 8

6 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Didn't see that coming, we have plenty of coaches but odd to leave it this late. No idea what's going on behind the scenes to warrant two coaches leaving pre season. 

Yes, plenty of coaches 👍

5E4CF428-2E16-4C77-BB11-8462B3A46CD9.jpeg

if there was anything untoward, i.e. with a bust up etc then he wouldn't be still involved with the club. if he's going to the youth academy that says it's his decision to take a part time role (which presumably the academy is)

why must everyone read so much into every single thing

dean smith has given lovely statements to both ROK and JTs departures. there's nothing dodgy here.

• Like 3

Â