Dean Smith

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, avfcDJ said:

Contract expiring isn’t it? I guess it’s a case of trying to make some money when they can.

In their position I would have thought that keeping their best players was more important ?!

14 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

In their position I would have thought that keeping their best players was more important ?!

Losing him on a free in 6 months anyway, not sure it makes sense to build a team around somebody leaving. 

23 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

Losing him on a free in 6 months anyway, not sure it makes sense to build a team around somebody leaving. 

Thats done it then.Losing their best player and no time to get a proper replacement.

6 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

re Cantwell, i find that a weird one, it said "loan with option to buy"....

But doesnt Cantwells contract expire this summer?!

Norwich have a year option to extend it

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Ah, that’s nice!

Happy birthday Deano!

Agreed, he was the right man at the right time and out of respect to him, he was given time to turn things around. He was let go at the right time and whilst I was annoyed at the time out of loyalty to him, I can now see that it was the right decision. He's a good man.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Agreed, he was the right man at the right time and out of respect to him, he was given time to turn things around. He was let go at the right time and whilst I was annoyed at the time out of loyalty to him, I can now see that it was the right decision. He's a good man.

Couldn’t agree more. We needed a change as the wheels had seemingly come off, but I’ll never have a bad word to say about Smith. He’s one of our own

• Like 4

Â