Dean Smith

Demitri_C

On 20/01/2022 at 07:18, villalad21 said:

Certainly good achievements.

Promotion, survival and 11th.

Calling it miracles is way ott though. Makes a mockery out of the word.

What Leicester did was a miracle.

Be gone from this thread.

cross-demon.gif

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

This is the first time in 52 Premier League games Norwich are out of the bottom 3

Teams below them have games in hand, so the current table doesn't tell the whole story.

16 points from 22 points is still a piss poor return and they shouldn't be anywhere near safety once games are starting to catch up.

Edited by villalad21

6 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Teams below them have games in hand, so the current table doesn't tell the whole story.

16 points from 22 points is still a piss poor return and they shouldn't be anywhere near safety once games are starting to catch up.

Points on the board is better than games in hand

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

This is the first time in 52 Premier League games Norwich are out of the bottom 3

First Norwich manager to get back to back wins in the Premier League since Alex Neil.

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

If the option was having 0.7 points on average then I'd much rather have games in hand.

Two of those teams (one with 5 games in hand on Norwich) average 0.6 points per game. Watford - who Norwich just beat - average 0.7 exactly (slightly less than Norwich’s 0.72).

All games in hand do is add pressure and congest the fixture list for teams who desperately need to win. I really don’t get why people think it’s a benefit. 

10 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Two of those teams (one with 5 games in hand on Norwich) average 0.6 points per game. Watford - who Norwich just beat - average 0.7 exactly (slightly less than Norwich’s 0.72).

All games in hand do is add pressure and congest the fixture list for teams who desperately need to win. I really don’t get why people think it’s a benefit. 

Burnley won't feel much pressure.

They are veterans at this stuff. They won't panic, and they will just start grinding out results eventually. Like they always do.

Newcastle, Norwich and Watford will go down me think.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

Â