Christian Purslow

villan-scott

Purslow is ruthless enough to not worry about sacking Gerrard. It’s a business and at present it’s failing on the pitch, which in turn is costing us money.

We’ll most definitely be sounding out a replacement if not already done so. 

• Like 1

Without getting OT smith had to go as he had taking us as far as he could … Gerrard hasn’t worked thus far and he’s had enough time… I think they’ll give him until the WC

Edited by thabucks

5 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Without getting OT smith had to go as he had taking us as far as he could … Gerrard hasn’t worked thus far and he’s had enough time… I think they’ll give him until the WC

I think it damages Purslow and the board with each week they let this incompetent fraud of a manager remain in post.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Purslow is ruthless enough to not worry about sacking Gerrard. It’s a business and at present it’s failing on the pitch, which in turn is costing us money.

We’ll most definitely be sounding out a replacement if not already done so. 

I would agree. Purslow is not stupid and if he continues to back Gerrard he will be seen as part of the problem.

21 minutes ago, USA_Villa said:

Christian, do you remember this?

What we have witnessed is a continuous regression is results, performances and league position. What are you going to do about it?

If he doesn't go in the next day or so it's going to look like he was just waiting for an excuse to sack Smith and start this vanity project.

• Like 1

Purslow has a 50% success record eith his two appointments.  I wont be too harsh on him with gerrrad but the next one has to be right

It has to be a statement appointment. No more gambles. I dont believe the gerrard and purslow friendship was the main factor. I think his slick talking would have won them over like a proper oily car salesman. Also his name would have raised the profile of the club.

But no doubt about purslow and lange made  a mistake with this one

Purslow needs to earn his corn now.

At the end of the day, he's a shareholder in the club I believe, so he won't want to fail. 

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Purslow has a 50% success record eith his two appointments.  I wont be too harsh on him with gerrrad but the next one has to be right

It has to be a statement appointment. No more gambles. I dont believe the gerrard and purslow friendship was the main factor. I think his slick talking would have won them over like a proper oily car salesman. Also his name would have raised the profile of the club.

But no doubt about purslow and lange made  a mistake with this one

The CEO shouldn't be in charge of footballing decisions. 

Â