Harold Moukoudi

KJT123

16 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

What is  a partial medical? Is that along with a  partial takeover, a partial  balanced squad, and a partial transfer strategy?

Its when the medical staff are not impartial, and insist he gets a hip replacement and a boob job before he can take the field.

Surely this must be going through ? Elphick is apparently on his way to Hull for a medical, even Bruce wouldn’t be stupid enough to let him go without securing a replacement......would he ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, dukes said:

Surely this must be going through ? Elphick is apparently on his way to Hull for a medical, even Bruce wouldn’t be stupid enough to let him go without securing a replacement......would he ? 

I was about to post the same. You’d hope we get this lad in if Elphick is on his bike. 

4 minutes ago, dukes said:

Bruce might be a lot of things but I can't believe he would be that dumb. I refuse to believe it

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Bruce might be a lot of things but I can't believe he would be that dumb. I refuse to believe it

To be fair if the lad calls this morning and says 'no deal'  - there ain't a lot Bruce can do.

Not sure an overseas 20 year old is the answer to be honest. 

22 minutes ago, dukes said:

I doubt the Elphick deal will go through unless this does. Might as well get the medical done anyway.

27 minutes ago, dukes said:

Elphick going anywhere is an improvement. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

If we got him in and then got Terry back we would be in a really good place.

It's too late for Terry now.

Even if we signed him now it would probably be October before he's ready to play.

As much as I would have liked to see him here again this season, I don't think it's going to happen.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, hippo said:

Not sure an overseas 20 year old is the answer to be honest. 

Totally agree.  Surprised more haven't picked up on this point.  He's a 20 year old, the chance of him coming to a new country with very little experience of first team football anywhere and being good enough to dominate the Championship is quite remote.  Seems yet another of these mysterious "one for the future" signings when we need someone right now who can walk straight into the starting 11 and be our first choice pick.

49 minutes ago, dukes said:

He wouldn’t. Bruce already stopped Elphick leaving once earlier on in the summer even though doesn’t rate him.

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Totally agree.  Surprised more haven't picked up on this point.  He's a 20 year old, the chance of him coming to a new country with very little experience of first team football anywhere and being good enough to dominate the Championship is quite remote.  Seems yet another of these mysterious "one for the future" signings when we need someone right now who can walk straight into the starting 11 and be our first choice pick.

This is true but I think we are so depleted at the back we have to take the chance. 

14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It's too late for Terry now.

Even if we signed him now it would probably be October before he's ready to play.

As much as I would have liked to see him here again this season, I don't think it's going to happen.

October is 4 weeks away, the benefit of just having him around the club would be more than worth the wait for Terry to get back to fitness. Plus we’ll be needing a new manager by then....

2 minutes ago, dukes said:

October is 4 weeks away, the benefit of just having him around the club would be more than worth the wait for Terry to get back to fitness. Plus we’ll be needing a new manager by then....

Maybe, but the club might see it as a waste of money to be signing a player on relatively high wages who can't play for 4-6 weeks.

And I think there's very very little chance we'll be looking for a new manager at all this season, let alone by October.

39 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I don’t think it’s quite remote... if he’s good enough. There are plenty of young, foreign players who have come to the Championship and done well. 

3 minutes ago, guyavfc said:

He didn't fly back yesterday, that picture of him training alone was before he flew to England and he is still in Birmingham.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2018/08/31/le-havre-coach-provides-update-on-aston-villa-target-harold-moukoudi/388447/

Le Harve coach Oswald Tanchot has confirmed Harold Makoudi is still at Aston Villa's training facilities....

• Thanks 1

Â