Harold Moukoudi

KJT123

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

So to clarify, he slept on it after returning to Le Havre but is still in Birmingham wanting to join Lyon. Got it.

With that sort of insight, a job in the media beckons for you Mr Jacketspuds. ? 

12 minutes ago, eholm said:

Bruce confirming that Elphick to Hull likely to go ahead. I guess he sees Bree as 3rd/4th choice CB.

FFS!!! No CB incoming today would be tantamount to negligence.

I'd see it more as we have a cb incoming if elphick leaving. As strange as some of Bruce's decisions are no way would he leave us that light at the back. 

• Like 1

Bruces comment to fans that if no one comes in its because he won't sign bodies for sake of it is a bit concerning.

If your telling me we can't find a cb better than jedinak than there is something definitely wrong with our scouting network

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Bruces comment to fans that if no one comes in its because he won't sign bodies for sake of it is a bit concerning.

If your telling me we can't find a cb better than jedinak than there is something definitely wrong with our scouting network

Finding a better option, that is either available on a free or on loan, that doesnt break the bank in salary or doesnt come attached with some crazy rule about having to play x amount of games or we get fined. One that wants to join us, doesnt require a visa and doesn't have better options on the table. 

Now granted, this is what scouts are paid for I guess but its really not as simple as saying, must be someone better than Jedinak. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We had Clark but let him go out on loan. I'd have preferred him playing with Chester.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yikes.

How I'd feel about not adding at least one potentially competent CB for the season:

Made at FreeGifMaker.me

41 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Finding a better option, that is either available on a free or on loan, that doesnt break the bank in salary or doesnt come attached with some crazy rule about having to play x amount of games or we get fined. One that wants to join us, doesnt require a visa and doesn't have better options on the table. 

Now granted, this is what scouts are paid for I guess but its really not as simple as saying, must be someone better than Jedinak. 

I personally think Bruce would take terry but it's the owners saying no. 

• Like 2

Football insider dont know how reliable they are are running a story saying he has rejected us. I dont think there is a plan b so this concerns me if true.

Cbs woukd be chester tuanzebe jedinak and probably bree. Not very inspiring for me and I think that will cost us promotion big time

12 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Bruce has said he's likely to turn us down because he thinks he'd develop more in France. Hope we're looking at someone else then.

I am not suprised he turned us down to be honest. I'm more worried that there is no plan B.

2 hours ago, holteend1982 said:

I'd see it more as we have a cb incoming if elphick leaving. As strange as some of Bruce's decisions are no way would he leave us that light at the back. 

Prepare to be 'wayed'........

• Haha 2

Â