Harold Moukoudi

KJT123

15 minutes ago, guyavfc said:

He didn't fly back yesterday, that picture of him training alone was before he flew to England and he is still in Birmingham.

That should change a few opinions on him. People were quick to judge and jump on him for apparently going back to France. 

Good news that he’s still in the UK tied up at the Belfry with a pen in his mouth. 

Edited by villan-scott

Predictable...

’sleeping on it’ my arse. Sounds like agent speak for ‘not enough zeros’ 

ah well. I’d never heard of him before we were linked so it’s hard to be distraught. 

Edited by Djemba_Villan

5 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

⚽ INFO France Bleu: Harold #Moukoudi will not go to Aston Villa! Defender Havrais finally rejected the (important) offer of the English and informed President Vincent Volpe of his decision. For the time being, the sergeant remains Havrais... + info to come #Havre #HAC #Mercato

That’s the same guy who tweeted that he had flown back to France. Which has transpired to be untrue. Let’s see what the day brings. 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

It's too late for Terry now.

Even if we signed him now it would probably be October before he's ready to play.

As much as I would have liked to see him here again this season, I don't think it's going to happen.

I'd normally agree but JT is a rare breed, unbelievably fit for his advanced years. I'd have him back in a pay as you play capacity, not sure he'd go for it though when he can earn silly money in China or the states.

17 minutes ago, Djemba_Villan said:

Predictable...

’sleeping on it’ my arse. Sounds like agent speak for ‘not enough zeros’ 

ah well. I’d never heard of him before we were linked so it’s hard to be distraught. 

As Brian Clough said "once you the player in the room - he doesn't leave until he is signed up" - Once he leaves and wants time to think (especially this close to deadline) then its 90% not happening.

• Like 1

Just now, Hoof hearted said:

I'd normally agree but JT is a rare breed, unbelievably fit for his advanced years. I'd have him back in a pay as you play capacity, not sure he'd go for it though when he can earn silly money in China or the states.

Oh I have no doubt he's kept in shape.

But match fitness is a whole other ball game. A 37 year old won't be able to slot straight back into the first team having not played a game in 4 months.

• Like 2

Don't worry lads, it's Birmingham on a friday afternoon, he probably couldn't get to Wolverhampton by 5pm let alone Lyon ?

6 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Joe Bryan all over again, Elphick deal should be off if that is the case as it would be ridiculous loaning him out without cover.

I genuinely think I'd rather us use either kids or chuck full backs in to cover if need be

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Oh I have no doubt he's kept in shape.

But match fitness is a whole other ball game. A 37 year old won't be able to slot straight back into the first team having not played a game in 4 months.

Would probably still be an improvement on Jedi though and would add leadership and organisation qualities 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Would probably still be an improvement on Jedi though and would add leadership and organisation qualities 

To clarify, I'm not saying I'm against it.

I'm saying I don't think the club will sign a player who won't be ready for a month and will be on high wages (relatively speaking)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, av1 said:

Don't worry lads, it's Birmingham on a friday afternoon, he probably couldn't get to Wolverhampton by 5pm let alone Lyon ?

"there's no private jet home kid, you're on flybe now..."

he'll do well to get home by tuesday 

on the wages and deal etc - if we sign him on loan then we don't pay him do we? le havre still pay him and we have a deal with them to cover a % of his wages, so its not a case of we can offer him £10-20k a week more, not sure if we can offer a signing bonus or we are trying to do a loan to buy deal and sort next years contract out now 

Edited by villa4europe

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

To clarify, I'm not saying I'm against it.

I'm saying I don't think the club will sign a player who won't be ready for a month and will be on high wages (relatively speaking)

I think Bruce would like him as he said earlier that it wasn’t an option as the new owners want younger players but if we cannot get a defender today then maybe Bruce will again ask that question - interesting JT has stayed fit and trained even though he hasn’t yet got a club - I don’t think it’s the preferred option of the owners but it maybe a case of needs be .   

• Like 1

Â