Harold Moukoudi

KJT123

4 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I sincerely hope we have a backup plan. I don't have a good feeling about a player who allegedly doesn't really want to leave France and then went back to think about things. It'd pretty much assume he's going to say no.

It doesn’t look good, time is against us here so he doesn’t have long to think about it. I hope we have an alternative option almost ready to go.

2 minutes ago, NeilS said:

It doesn’t look good, time is against us here so he doesn’t have long to think about it. I hope we have an alternative option almost ready to go.

We have been linked to a CB from Palace. Not sure of his name but I've seen the photo's online...

Image result for mile jedinak

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Agreed, all French players are shite and we should never sign any of them ever again.

#fact

True

"You never win anything with French players" - Marcus Aurelius

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, VillaEire said:

At least Steve Bruce isn't chasing him up the motorway on his way to Boro. Might still happen. 

Keep it under your hat but Brucey and Pulis have arranged a bare knuckle rumble in an Asda car park over him.

First one to die. Loses.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Can’t see this happening if he’s been flown in today and he’s back in France training already. Especially as the deadline is tomorrow. If he was keen he’d be at the Belfry staying over ready for a medical surely?

They have a match tomorrow at 7pm - he'll be back in France and preparing for that whilst considering a move, I'd imagine.

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Keep it under your hat but Brucey and Pulis have arranged a bare knuckle rumble in an Asda car park over him.

First one to die. Loses.

Bildresultat för honda street fighter animated gif

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

First one to die. Loses.

Footage of Steve and Tony playing for the draw

tenor.gif?itemid=7622404

I hope we didn't let him use the private jet for the return trip. I would have dropped him at junction 6 and wished him luck hitching a lift back to France on his swift brexit from Villa Park.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â