Harold Moukoudi

KJT123

I don't care that the window closed, or that every one of the rags are reporting that the deal is off. Until the VT mods move this to OT there is still hope ?

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

This is such a un bruce transfer window. Strengthened in many areas apart from the key ones of left back and central defence. If Chester gets a long term injury, the season is a write off. Bizarre. 

I suspect Bruce has already been sacked, they just haven’t announced McDermott it yet. 

Welcome Thierry...

• Like 1

I think we were confident that this one was going to happen until he had a late change of mind, we then tried for plan B with time running out but Aberdeen decided they could reject our offer for their player. It's not as if we didn't try to bring in a centre half. The only option left is to play one of our current players if our overlords cannot be persuaded to let us have our JT back. 

7 hours ago, villaglint said:

Ha! As fat as he is these days I still reckon he’d make a better CB than Jedinak. 

I'm frankly tired of the Jedinak is a terrible CB line so I decided to see what our record is when he starts at CB. Since Derby 2-0 defeat last season 10 games 4 wins 4 draws 2 losses. How is that bad???

10 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I'm frankly tired of the Jedinak is a terrible CB line so I decided to see what our record is when he starts at CB. Since Derby 2-0 defeat last season 10 games 4 wins 4 draws 2 losses. How is that bad???

It's bad in the sense that if you use those stats and extrapolate them across the season, we wouldn't have even got into last year's playoffs and would have been nearly thirty points off automatic promotion.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, privateer said:

It's bad in the sense that if you use those stats and extrapolate them across the season, we wouldn't have even got into last year's playoffs and would have been nearly thirty points off automatic promotion.

I've seen so many people saying Elphick deserved a chance. Frankly he's one of the worst CBs I've ever seen. In 28 games(started +60 mins) 8 wins 9 draws 11 losses

Also 3 of the Jedi draws are the last 3 games where he wasn't at fault for any of the goals 3x Axel and Chester penalty

Edited by Kiwivillan

2 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

I've seen so many people saying Elphick deserved a chance. Frankly he's one of the worst CBs I've ever seen. In 28 games(started +60 mins) 8 wins 9 draws 11 losses

Also 3 of the Jedi draws are the last 3 games where he wasn't at fault for any of the goals 3x Axel and Chester penalty

It’s such a strange one because before he joined us Elphick was actually a pretty solid CB, it literally boggles the mind why he couldn’t perform how he used to be, maybe his injury and age caught up with him. 

5 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

It’s such a strange one because before he joined us Elphick was actually a pretty solid CB, it literally boggles the mind why he couldn’t perform how he used to be, maybe his injury and age caught up with him. 

I looked at Bournemouth results after he came back from Achilles injury and only 1 win in 7.... against us lol. Draw against Baggies and the rest losses albeit City Pool Chelsea United and Everton. I reckon they shipped him off for a reason

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

The thought of jedinak at cb against the likes of leeds boro and derby teams with good attackers is scary. 

He has struggled against weaker teams in this league this far. 

5 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Because as a football fan I always value eyes over stats. 

If you think he’s really good at CB then good for you. It’s all about opinions. 

To be fair against Reading I thought he’d done a good job up until he inexplicably let the ball go from a cross which forced Nyland into making two worldies. Granted it was Chester making the really costly mistake that game though. 

Another stat for you is that we haven’t kept a clean sheet all season presumably something ain’t right back there. 

7 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Without getting into the Jedinak CB discussion. This is a terrible way to judge an individual player.

Â