Harold Moukoudi

KJT123

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

If Tony rates him he must be a good defender though he also signed Lescott in his time ? 

All Pulis does with good defenders is turn them into fullbacks........oh wait :trollface:

Lets be honest, there is no way this bloke wants to come here if he's already back training in France. 

Hope there is a plan b

Just doing some Twitter stalking and Moukoudi has liked this tweet reporting the move to Villa. From my basic French it reads as it is complicated for Villa as the player wants to remain in France? 

The only way this looks like it might happen is if the club tell him he has to go as they want the money. Purely speculating here of course. 

Just googled this kid and found this brilliant article :crylaugh:

Aston Villa waft in Harold Moukoudi on deepest jet as they stumble on to beat Middlesbrough to French defender’s signature

August 30, 2018 Yeanur Rahman  0 Comments

STEVE BRUCE has flown in French centre-1/2 Harold Moukoudi for transfer talks.

Bruce has lined up a slice-off date deal for the Le Havre defender as he clears the vogue for primitive Tommy Elphick to affix QPR.

Getty

Harold Moukoudi is determined to affix Aston Villa on an initial mortgage deal

Moukoudi has been chased by Middlesbrough however Villa beat there promotion competitors by bringing him in from Le Havre by deepest jet.

The defender pulled out of a French League Cup tie to head for England and style out terms ahead of the leisurely swap.

Ephick shall be allowed to affix Steve McClaren’s membership in a plump-time deal as soon as Bruce knows he has secured his substitute.

Villa pays a mortgage payment and have faith to conform to a permanent transfer for the £10million-rated Moukoudi. They’d somewhat pay much less.

17 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Just doing some Twitter stalking and Moukoudi has liked this tweet reporting the move to Villa. From my basic French it reads as it is complicated for Villa as the player wants to remain in France? 

The only way this looks like it might happen is if the club tell him he has to go as they want the money. Purely speculating here of course. 

What the hell does Dahbia Hattabi know?!

• Haha 1

Having thought some more, I can understand him having a think overnight. It is probably the sensible thing to do. It is a big move for the lad, not only in distance but stature of club and expectation on him. He is only 20 years old, so a few hours thinking time is fair enough. I think he will give his answer first thing in the morning, where we either sign the paperwork or move on to the next target.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Why would you mull a loan move? If you don't like it here you go back end of season. 

Bit stupid if you ask me

He must really not want to come here. A year on loan with Bruce is about as useful as a week on loan at Cheltenham Town.

3 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Having thought some more, I can understand him having a think overnight. It is probably the sensible thing to do. It is a big move for the lad, not only in distance but stature of club and expectation on him. He is only 20 years old, so a few hours thinking time is fair enough. I think he will give his answer first thing in the morning, where we either sign the paperwork or move on to the next target.

Whilst i don't disagree that it's a sensible approach for a young man to take, he could have done that in Birmingham. The fact that he has not only gome back to France, but is already training with his team raises concerns. 

28 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Why would you mull a loan move? If you don't like it here you go back end of season. 

I'm not sure those are the loans we're proposing. Our FFP status is improved next summer as the three year period for calculation won't include the £80m loss we made in our relegation season - these are transfers with the fee changing hands in the summer of 2019 - or at least that's my reading of both this one and the El Ghazi one.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, av1 said:

Whilst i don't disagree that it's a sensible approach for a young man to take, he could have done that in Birmingham. The fact that he has not only gome back to France, but is already training with his team raises concerns. 

Oh don’t get me wrong, it is slightly worrying. I would say it is 50/50 as to whether he comes or not. There is not a lot we can do now but wait, and I am looking for the positive while we wait.

Â