Harold Moukoudi

KJT123

35 minutes ago, Zatman said:

missed the part where he nutmegged Craig Gardner for one of the goals

Well Wikipedia is notorious for accuracy, it’s like anyone could write any old bollocks.

Edited by Shropshire Lad

32 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Nah you can't say that yet.

If they're good then they're definitely not his signings.
If they're crap then they are.

Or they are good, he signed them but has no idea what to do with them.

49 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I am going to say him and El Ghazi are a bit left field to be Bruce signings

My first thought. Also these are the only 2 who are loan to buy, I think.

Possibly brought in for a future without Bruce?

So much confirmation bias for one website! He's from France or seems left field therefore he's being bought for the new manager even though we're 4th. Keep dreaming!

My point is this means nothing. We're buying players. Bruce has bought players from abroad before. He has also worked with other people in bringing in players at every single club he's been at, so it makes no difference if Mendez is involved or whoever. It's standard. Don't get your hopes up people.

Edited by praisedmambo

If he can't dispose of jedinak then he wont be very good! But posutive as we need a cb badly. 

How are we beating the likes of Celtic and boro to signings? This is positive.  Also have kodjia that can speak French which will help

26 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Yawn

yawn all you like, moreira was widely suggested on here as a mendes signing but miraculously became a bruce signing after a couple of games

back on topic...anyone that knocks elphick down the pecking order is a thumbs up from me

12 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

My point is this means nothing. We're buying players. Bruce has bought players from abroad before. He has also worked with other people in bringing in players at every single club he's been at, so it makes no difference if Mendez is involved or whoever. It's standard. Don't get your hopes up people.

I was thinking the same. I could be wrong but  didn’t Bruce buy in Valencia at Wigan and Hernandez at Hull to name a couple?

Â