Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

Scored some screamers for us and a great penalty taker. Seems like a good guy and a great professional. His issue was consistency and confidence. Too many games he didn't really offer anything when his confidence wasn't high. He served his purpose and should be fondly remembered but its time to move on to bigger and better players at Villa.

Edited by TheMightyVillans

15 minutes ago, MentalM said:

I also think he is worth £15m. He scored 10 goals last season in PL.

However, I still cant fathom why Everton would want him. I thought they were ambitious to get Europe? His playstyle does not suit a Europe pushing team in PL. I think El Ghazi would be perfect for Serie A, where he can get a bit more space and time on the ball. He is a great player, but I dont think he is a good fit for Villa anymore. Still love the guy and wish him all the best. Model professional guy, who I feel have a bit underappreciated by some of our fanbase. 

Yeah I can’t argue with that, not really. But I also think AEG is a “stable” player and Everton need that. Solid if unspectacular- and that’s not me running him down, I like him.

12 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Scored some screamers for us and a great penalty taker. Seems like a good guy and a great professional. His issue was consistency and confidence. Too many games he didn't really offer anything when his confidence wasn't high. He served his purpose and should be fondly remembered but its time to move on to bigger and better players at Villa.

Massive confidence issues, think that’s why I stick up for him a lot. Confidence is a hard thing to gain and easy to lose, and AEG deserves our support. Lovely guy.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ponky said:

£15m barely gets you a bang average Championship player these days. It's a fair deal both ways if we get that for him. 

Everton paid double that for Iwobi, Anwar is miles better than that guy

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

If we paid £15m for El Ghazi from Everton I'd be disgusted. 

Would be deal of the window if we get that for him.

Why? We paid £15M for Kodjia, a similar amount for McCormack, perhaps if he wasn't playing for Villa you'd look at goals per minutes and think that's a banging deal, when compared to Dan James, Solanke, Brewster, Iwobi, Walcott, Rachica (possibly Buendia), Harrison, Pepe, Trezeguet, Wood etc. etc. 

5 minutes ago, Dale said:

Why? We paid £15M for Kodjia, a similar amount for McCormack, perhaps if he wasn't playing for Villa you'd look at goals per minutes and think that's a banging deal, when compared to Dan James, Solanke, Brewster, Iwobi, Walcott, Rachica (possibly Buendia), Harrison, Pepe, Trezeguet, Wood etc. etc. 

Because he's awful. A worse footballer than all those players.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Dale said:

Rashica you say, heard the name, do you have any more information on him please? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Rashica you say, heard the name, do you have any more information on him please? 

Likes a bit of haddock I hear

Â