Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

Just went on the Digne thread on Everton forum, saw thread on AEG and they are all bricking it they will sign him, none of them want him and most have Villa mates laughing their socks off at them.

I can't see Rafa lasting too much longer there, they proper hate him.

He’s a good championship player for me.

Be an unbelievable bit of business if we get £15m for him, don’t understand the deal at all from Everton’s perspective.

It’s usually only the top sides who manage to sell their squad players for profit/decent-sums so certainly a good sign if it goes through.

4 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

He’s scored some crackers over the years, not just penalties. One of my favourites was the third goal on Boxing Day against Palace. 

Seems really weird now seeing empty stadiums, what a strange time that was.

Man he was on fire last year. We'd be excited to sign a winger who scored those 10 goals. The disrespect he gets is crazy. You would think he were Charles N'Zogbia the way our fans go on about him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

Man he was on fire last year. We'd be excited to sign a winger who scored those 10 goals. The disrespect he gets is crazy. You would think he were Charles N'Zogbia the way our fans go on about him.

I have seen Bailey and Buendia recently compared to Nzogbia

What a player he apparently was 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

the problem is he's been our epitome of that football saying that doesnt actually make much sense - apart from goals he doesnt do much - he's struggled to influence and be involved in games and then popped up with a good goal, its not enough unfortunately especially as we try and climb the table

scored some big goals, scored some great goals, i dont really understand any fan who doesn't appreciate what he's done with us and wish him all the best but then football fans are football fans...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i thought it was triple that?

el ghazi for £15m is not high up on the list of evertons mental signings

Commentator the other day said 35 million. Maybe he was being kind 😂

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

the problem is he's been our epitome of that football saying that doesnt actually make much sense - apart from goals he doesnt do much - he's struggled to influence and be involved in games and then popped up with a good goal, its not enough unfortunately especially as we try and climb the table

scored some big goals, scored some great goals, i dont really understand any fan who doesn't appreciate what he's done with us and wish him all the best but then football fans are football fans...

He never really got a consistent run in the team these last 2 years. Criminally he was dropped as soon as Ross Barkley got fit after his 5 goal December (should have gotten PL player of the month!). Hard to get your confidence back, especially as a winger when you're in and out of the team. Even saying that, he still had the nerve to score some big goals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just watched a Coutinho highlights package on Youtube and it looked mighty impressive. 

I then watched a El Ghazi highlights package on Youtube which someone had linked on the Everton forum - bloody hell, the highlights were every bit as good as Coutinho!  😆🤣😂

Â