Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

I've no doubt we'll sign him for whatever the agreed amount was before the loan.

If it's anywhere near £5m that's a bargain. We'll make a huge profit in a year or two when the bigger fish will be looking at him and have ourselves a great player in the meantime.

We've always loved good wingers at Villa, and this guy fits the spec to a 'T'. I look forward to many years of seeing him terrorising opposition defences. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

We've always loved good wingers at Villa, and this guy fits the spec to a 'T'. I look forward to many years of seeing him terrorising opposition defences. 

He has loads of potential . He’s like a wizard at times, but he needs to be a lot more consistent and work on certain areas of his game a bit more. I’m glad we have him and looking forward to see how he does. No one likes playing against players that run at you like he does. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Keep having this horrible thought that Wolves are going to attempt get El Ghazi from under our noses with the Jorge Mendez link. 😓

I don't think AEG would be interested. 

• Like 1

Just now, mjmooney said:

I don't think AEG would be interested. 

Yeah I agree. There would be no benefit for him that I can see but it still worries me 😂 Really want this one to get over the line. 

On 29/05/2019 at 15:27, mjmooney said:

We have indeed.

Daley, Hadji, Carbone, Solano, Milner and A. Young are modern day greats that sping to mind.

3 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

We have indeed.

Daley, Hadji, Carbone, Solano, Milner and A. Young are modern day greats that sping to mind.

Hadji a great???

Being Old I would Add Morley and Walters to the mix.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, NIVillan said:

Hadji a great???

Being Old I would Add Morley and Walters to the mix.

Old? Haha! I was going to suggest Willie Anderson and Ray Graydon. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Old? Haha! I was going to suggest Willie Anderson and Ray Graydon. 

Never saw your Hero Graydon play though I have met him and he is a nice guy.

Also not old enough for Willie Anderson that was before my existence :)

• Like 1

Â